NRA Targets Obama Daughters; Limbaugh Mocks Murdered Children

by BizzyBee 246 Replies latest members politics

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

and who's paying for these armed guards... when we can't even afford to pay TEACHERS....

WTF...

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

My dad loved Glenn Beck too... and Hannity. He watched Fox News every single night. O'Reilly, then Hannity. He watched Drudge when he was on Fox News. Then if I recall Drudge got the boot and then my dad subscribed to his website to get all the latest Drudge news.

He wasn't a JW. I bought him a "No Spin Zone" coffee mug for Father's Day (but not really for Father's Day since I wasn't allowed but I bought it around that day). He gave me the O'Reilly Factor For Kids book. I read it. Nothing spectacular. Any worthwhile ideas in it were pretty much just common sense.

• Tater-T
  • moshe
    moshe

I noticed Obama using kids for political props when he signed those executive orders, how nice.- Bizzy wants us to show some deep respect for leader Obama as he executes his orders against American Citizens.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Those 20 children at Sandy Hook were props? Is this part of the conspiracy theory that it was staged? Shame on you.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Even Joe Scarborough admits the NRA has attracted Extremist , as in Nut cases

every president we have had, families had security. Why shouldn't President Obama's ??

And all the more so. Even before he took office he had more death threats than any

president in our History, and as President treated like the gum on the bottom

of someones shoe

Why ??? Because his DNA goes way beyond the " One drop" rule

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

You've really gone off the deep end Moshe. I'm sad.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

and who's paying for these armed guards... when we can't even afford to pay TEACHERS....

The secret service guards the presidents children. This is nothing new, did you think that started with Obama?

It really has nothing to do with teachers salaries.

Today, the Secret Service is authorized by law to protect: [5]

• The President, the Vice President (or other officer next in the order of succession to the Office of President, should the vice presidency be vacant), the President-elect, and the Vice President-elect
    • The immediate families of the above individuals
    • Former Presidents and their spouses for their lifetimes except when the spouse divorces or remarries. From 1997 until 2013, legislation became effective limiting Secret Service protection to former Presidents and their spouses to a period of 10 years from the date the former President leaves office. President Barack Obama reversed this legislation on January 10.
    • The widow or widower of a former President who dies in office or dies within a year of leaving office for a period of one year after the President's death (the Secretary of Homeland Security can extend the protection time)
    • Children of former Presidents until 16 or 10 years after the presidency.
    • Former Vice Presidents, their spouses, and their children under age for up to 6 months from the date the former Vice President leaves office (the Secretary of Homeland Security can extend the protection time)
    • Visiting heads of states or governments and their spouses traveling with them,
    • Other distinguished foreign visitors to the United States and official representatives of the United States performing special missions abroad, as directed by the President
    • Major presidential and vice presidential candidates [6]
    • The spouses of major presidential and vice presidential candidates (within 120 days of a general presidential election)
    • Other individuals as designated per executive order of the President
    • National Special Security Events, when designated as such by the Secretary of Homeland Security

Any of these individuals may decline Secret Service protection, with the exception of the President, the Vice President (or other officer next in the order of succession to the Office of President), the President-elect, and the Vice President-elect.

• designs
    designs

A President's children have Secret Service protection by Law. The Private school President Obama's children attend has armed security as a matter of policy and with the parents of those students being in government positions they are at high risk for kidnapping or worse.

The NRA and Limbaugh are on the losing end of this argument.

• stealyourface
    stealyourface

The Sidwell Friends School prior to Mr. And Mrs. Obama sending their girls to had a security department of 11, many of them armed. Secret Service just upped the number of armed security.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/gregory-mocks-lapierre-proposing-armed-guards-sends-kids-high-security-school_691057.html

My kids attended an inner city junior high school with three armed on duty policeman, but their presence was for an entirely different reason; they were there to ride herd on the criminal element attending the school.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit