NRA Targets Obama Daughters; Limbaugh Mocks Murdered Children

by BizzyBee 246 Replies latest members politics

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Unbelievable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miSjgv1MH7s&feature=player_embedded

And Rush Limbaugh delivered this today, mimicking a child's crying voice, and sneering:

The children are writing letters to their president saying, "We don't want to die! We don't want to die!"

How can we not listen to them?

We must listen to the children!

It is unbelievable to hear a grown man mock the sound of a child crying in fear of losing his/her life. One can painfully imagine that these words were actually uttered a month ago by the 6-year-olds at Sandy Hook as they were being slaughtered.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/01/16/obama_provokes_the_american_people?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RushLimbaugh-AllContent+%28The+Rush+Limbaugh+Show+-+All+Content%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

The good news is that these types of disgusting tactics are actually increasing support for gun control measures among a majority of Americans.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Ditto Heads should hang their head in shame. Disgusting.

• brinjen
    brinjen

So did Reagan's guards all leave their guns at home the day he was shot? Limbargh sounds as intelligent as Alan Jones here... he's been slapped by the ACMA (Australian Communications & Media Authority) several times and has now been ordered to do some fact checking before he opens his mouth on air. Not a bad move I say...

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

My god. that is one creepy ad. Are these people completely psycho?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    My god. that is one creepy ad. Are these people completely psycho?

Yes, yes they are. Actually I don't believe that. I think they are exactly like the governing body. Bamboozling the sheep for profit.

• Eustace
    Eustace

NRA Targets Obama Daughters

The NRA is just saying that if the Obama girls are worth the expense of having armed guards protecting them at school, why aren't all the other kids in American schools?

• brinjen
    brinjen

Any President's children are protected by armed guards because any President's children do run a higher risk of someone targeting them. The guards also in turn protect the other children at that school as well as the staff because they are also at potential risk of becoming targets simply by being there. What makes Obama's daughters protection so different to the NRA?

As I said above, Reagan was still shot in the presense of his guards. It's no guarantee not to mention there are many, many other countries who don't have people walking into a school shooting up the place despite no guns and armed guards at the schools.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Well if all our kids should have the same armed guards as Obama's kids, maybe we should all have the same guards for ourselves that Obama does. Hey Rush, that would stop gun violence too.

Rush is one of the biggest hypocrites in the media today. He spent years talking about how important the war on drugs was, then we find out he was obtaining drugs illegally himself. Rush's audience doesn't care. He provides a voice for their outrageousness. My dad was a huge Limbaugh supporter. He always listened to Rush. I had to listen to him a lot over the years.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

@ mrfreeze . my dad too ... I knew we had something in common... my dad could't get his new HD DVR installed because he hasn't been able to record all of the Glen Beck show to DVD's from his standard DVR...all of Glen becks predictions come true he'll have it in disk..LOL

It's insane I've never been over there and he isn't watching Fox news

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

The NRA is just saying that if the Obama girls are worth the expense of having armed guards protecting them at school, why aren't all the other kids in American schools?

First of all, the NRA is not "just saying" anything. They are engaged in a "battle" with the president and that means using any underhanded tactic they can bring to bear.

NRA President Defends Ad Attacking Obama, Vows ‘Battle’ Ahead

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/01/nra-president-defends-ad-attacking-obama-vows-battle-ahead/

Hmmmm.....surely they are not saying that all children should have Secret Service protection? And that is what is so unfair and reprehensible about the ad - presidents' families have always had extra security - for good reason.

And even more importantly - or ironically - President Obama actually is supporting the notion of armed guards in schools:

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-agrees-with-the-nra-wants-armed-guards-schools

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit