NRA Targets Obama Daughters; Limbaugh Mocks Murdered Children

by BizzyBee 246 Replies latest members politics

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The only way to Castrate those nuts is wit' good sense I couldn't help myself EP

I'm trying. It's an uphill battle on two fronts.

EP,

The only thing you've "won" is designation as a liar. Bye bye!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Pointless emotional arguments are what I have been on about with people wanting to ban high capacity magazines. Someone on "my" side is no better._____EP

Yes Ep I'm emotional about people bein' gunned down in malls, theaters, schools, walkin' home from the store and so on

I don't have the stats, but I bet anything, more guns have been stock piled scince Obama took office

and not for deer huntin' either

If a person need protection, trust, there are other weapons that can get the job done

no high capacity magazine needed

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The only thing you've "won" is designation as a liar. Bye bye!

Yeah, but I won it from you, so, you know, it seems like you are just saying that because you got your butt kicked and not because you really know what you are talking about.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Yes Ep I'm emotional about people bein' gunned down in malls, theaters, schools, walkin' home from the store and so on. I don't have the stats, but I bet anything more guns have been stock piled scince Obama took office and not for deer huntin' either. If a person need protection, trust, there are other weapons that can get the job done . No high capacity magazine needed

So what if there are more guns? So what if they aren't for hunting? What, specifically, would banning high capacity magazines prevent?

• wasblind
    wasblind

What, specifically, would banning high capacity magazines prevent?____EP

Give me a second to think

Mass murder in 59 seconds , I used one to think about it

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Why would banning high capacity magazines prevent that?

First, though, let's agree on a common definition. What do you mean by "high capacity"?

• wasblind
    wasblind

EP , you are the one who ask the question " What specifically , would banning high capacity magazines prevent "

Now your askin me what do I mean, when it's you who ask the question

Why don't you tell me what YOU meant by high capacity in the question you asked

That way I'll know what you are referin' to in the question you asked

And maybe we can come to a better understandin' instead of a long drawn out back and forth

argument and have a civil discussion

You know darn well whatever I thought, you were bound to disagree wit'

jus' to keep up a fuss and not to discuss

• wasblind
    wasblind

double post

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Oh for GOD's Sake!

More guns just means more mutual assured destruction.

Schools can be made safer by the same measures that stop people walling into the Pentagon or FBI headquarters, without challenge or a request for ID

If ther had been a secure door at the school, he could not have just walked in and shot them. DUH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit