If Jehovah Can Read Hearts Then WHY

by BlindersOff1 301 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

OMG, what, now you're all "sensitive"?? YOU??? And here I thought you could run with the big dogs. I mean, that's what you want everyone else to believe. Fancy that: you have "feelings."

So, okay... since I no longer desire to keep up with the whole Dr. Jekell/Mr. Hyde... we're cool/let's be friends... I can insult you because you're the christian but I can't take you dishing it back even though I'm more intelligent... today I hate/despise you and all you stand for... but let's talk again tomorrow, K, 'cause I want to understand... game. You folks have my eyes rollin' like marbles. Enough.

It's truly a shame but... consider us done. I think we can both agree that I have nothing you want... and you have nothing I want. Let's agree on that and move on from each other. No need to continue this any longer. So, please... do not address me again. If you post something that I feel deserves comment, I will respond to the comment. I ask that you keep YOUR comments to the same, please. I have little confidence in you that you can do that, but I'm willing to allow you to try.

Moving on...

A slave of Christ,

SA

• still thinking
    still thinking

Who was that to?

Tec, can you please clarify that? Thanks

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Well, why would dear Shelby bring those relationships up?

• tec
    tec

Oh really?

Really.

You must be able to read minds then...or maybe you are just always right...LOL

Either of these would be cool... but alas, no.

I also do not speak for her. But I do 'see' her.

(and I have no idea what thread you are speaking of... but if she is assigning motive, I bet it is because a) she is trying to help you see something - like the truth; or b) she is trying to show YOU what you are doing to HER, by example.)

Peace,

tammy

• still thinking
    still thinking

(and I have no idea what thread you are speaking of... but if she is assigning motive, I bet it is because a) she is trying to help you see something - like the truth; or b) she is trying to show YOU what you are doing to HER, by example.)

LOL...and here I thought you always condemned assigning motive...apparently NOT...well, not when it comes to Aguest.

So without even knowing what thread I am talking about you are able to clarify WHY aguest would do it...interesting....and sad.

• tec
    tec

You asked, Still... I answered.

Do with that what you will - which is the same thing you always do, even if I am right... criticize it in some way.

Well, why would dear Shelby bring those relationships up?

You know what... you could have (and probably should have, imo, as her friend) asked her.

Peace,

tammy

• still thinking
    still thinking

Why would we need to ask her tec...when you often answer FOR her...and explain what she means or why she does something. Just as you have above.

YOU put yourself in that position...don't act all offended when people take you up on it.

• mP
    mP

MP:

Im sorry you have failed to demonstrate how you are a slave.

AGuest:

Well, okay, by your definition, perhaps.

mP:

Argh christian honesty, where they twist, redefine, change the meanings of words, but its all true. Face the facts you are about as much a slave of christ as you are a healer. TO be a slave, you must actually be a slave, which involves working most of the week for y9our master.

We all have it easy nowdays i seriously doubt you do anything for christ, because if you did you would have listed your daily activities in service of your master.

I await your answer with interest.

• AGuest
    AGuest

I can answer for myself, Still. Here's the thing:

On the thread in question, I started a post with the following:

I would like to respond, Still, if I may... and I do so in all sincerity and respect/regard. Given our history (yours and mine) you can take what I share or leave it, no worries, but since you asked on the open board:

You responded with a question, directed to me:

Aguest...what do you think of the concept of God = Energy. With this as an understanding of the type of energy I am referring to. Is your God energy? Or something physical? Do you believe it exists within our universe or outside of it?

So again, I respond sincerely and respectfully. Then Mr. C interjected... with snark... to the extent that my response was "semantic nonsense" and thus suggesting dishonesty and an untoward motive on my part. And so I respond... calling him "dude"... to which he suggests I comment as an "adult".

Now, I found no comment as to his remark to ME, but here is your comment as to my remarks to HIM:

Aguest...was that REALLY necessary? Why couldn't you just respond to the question instead of dissecting his possible motive and what he thinks? And saying he is not an honest person. That really seems unnecessary to me. So he disagrees with you. Whatever. That does not make him dishonest. I think everyone here is sharing their HONEST opinions.

The thing is... he didn't ASK a question; he made an untoward comment. For some reason, though, you didn't take issue with HIS comment... that my response was "semantic nonsense", suggesting I was being dishonest. No, rather, you responded to HIS comment regarding my use of "dude" with:

Sorry Cofty...I was in Dude kinda mood this morning...and I see Aguest was too....LOL No more dude from me...

Now, HE didn't take issue with YOUR use of the word "dude," but only with mine. And rather than you having a problem with his remark to me, you took issue with mine to him. Here, you even apologize to him... for using a word he took his disagreement with out on ME.

And this is what blows my mind... given that this is par for the course for you "smart" folks: where, pray tell, was your indictment of C... and HIS unnecessary comments to ME? You know where? No where. They never are, Still. What you don't see, though, is that you are the ones who does the very thing... hurl out snark when someone is TRYING to be respectful toward you. Then defend one another when you do it... or completely overlook it... while you accuse others (here, dear tec) of doing it What you don't understand, though, is that although they don't speak up on the open board... MANY see this. Many. For some reason, though, you folks can't see it. The only thing I can surmise is that you don't WANT to see it... or you're a hypocr... and I'm not going to go there.

What I am going to do now, though, is say that I will continue discussing with you... if you wish, and if not that's absolutely okay, too... except when any of the usual suspects entwine themselves. Because when they do (1) the discussion always "goes south" and (2) you somehow can't see when... and why... that is.

So, here we are. I must ask that if you decided that, no, you and I should NOT continue to discuss matters... that your refrain from stating that with snark, just say, "No, thank you, we no longer need to engage one another"... and let's just go from there. If you do answer with snark, then I'll have ignore it because I really am tired of all of this. There are too many people who have serious questions and really want to know some things for me to continuing being caught up in these messes. I owe THEM a little more respect... and a LOT more attention... both of which I intend to start giving them. We've had our "fun" (if you can call it that)... "you" folks and I... but we've done it to death. Now, let's bury it, once and for all.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• tec
    tec

Why would we need to ask her tec...

Who said anything about 'we'?

I was speaking to EP.

when you often answer for her...

I rarely answer for her. Shelby can answer for herself. Sometimes though, I do defend her agains accusations tossed to her. Now Shelby and EP have had a relationship and so I try to leave that between them. Sometimes do not.

But you came on, took some banter, and tried to turn it into something else. No one else had done that. You were not even part of the conversation around that, and so I think that is called stirring the sh...t.

So I spoke up to attempt to head that off. Because in the past, it turns into some big huge mess.

YOU put yourself in that position...don't act all offended when people take you up on it.

Who said i was offended? I was just predicting what always happens.

That said, I am done with this particular conversation. Nothing new will come of it.

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit