If Jehovah Can Read Hearts Then WHY

by BlindersOff1 301 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Please, don't [try to] tell me what to call myself. I am a grown woman, maybe even with children older than you... and will call/identify myself as I choose. I am not YOUR slave for you to do so.

Interesting that the same person that wrote this often tries to tell people what they think and their motives and when told she is wrong about it, falls back on "Uh, God me told so I'm right". Turnabout is fair play, unfortunately.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    So, still no light on this. Grain was expensive because it was scarce, but plentiful because they had a lot?

Ordinarily, I would offer an explanation but I've heard from my Lord that you understand the theory of supply and demand... and that that was the point here... so no need to waste either of our time any further on that particular matter. Right?

Still nonsense. Asking basic questions is not nitpicking.

Sure it is and you know this. You just want to use your "smarts" and put out some more of your bullocks wasties responses.

C'mon, EP... you really are smarter... and better... than this. You really are a pretty smart man. So why play the games... other than perhaps you have nothing better... or else ... to do, right now? If that's the case, there are MANY also "smart" people on this board... and a couple/few others who I am SURE would love nothing better than to "discuss" your mutual perspective of the ridiculousness of all of this with you. Why are you wasting your very valuable time with us... ummmmm... "childish" believers? Your work must be SO much rewarding than this... and I can't imagine that your "discussions" with the other "intellectuals" in your life are anything less than thrilling and enthralling. Yet, you spend your time "bantying" with us abnormal imbeciles. Why? Are you meaning for us to believe that association with us is MORE interesting to you... than, say, the (MUCH) more stimulating stuff you can get from your peers?

Please do not continue to falsely assign reasons for my not accepting your lack of an explanation.

Oh, oops, sorry. Looks like I did give yet another reason (my bad). I think this one is the best thus far, though. Or maybe I've suggested if before - . In which case, it's the best... AGAIN.

You are, have been and will continue to be wrong.

Well, okay, then, smarty pants: YOU explain why you keep trying to discuss things you've already made up your uncommonly large brain about? Ohhhh... wait... I FORGOT!! "You know you like me, you wanna date me..." Oh, but then, wait... that's means you like and wanna date dear tec TOO! Dude! EWwwwwwwwww! She's my SISTER! Okay, sister in Christ, but STILL. And... we're BOTH married! Okay, what happened to the blonde by the pool? Whad'ya say to her? And the brunette in the airport bar? What, touched her knee too soon? How about the blonde... no, wait, redhead... no, wait, blue... or was it purple-haired chick you had lunch with the other day? EP, listen up - dear tec and I are RESPECTABLE wimmen! You can pretend like you wanna know "Bible stuff"... but WE know better. We're ON to you, man! (SA points two fingers at her eyes, then at EP's eyes, then at tec's eyes... )...

I'll get when answers that are logically consistent and make sense are provided.

Or... not. You just may NEVER get it, brother. Perhaps maybe it's time to resign yourself to that. I mean, I know... it's gotta be hard, man. Coming to the realization that either there is no God... or you don't understand/know/get Him. Yeah, I can see how both can suck... and how a smart man might have trouble accepting that. Yes. Sigh. Well, again, you're a smart man - I have no doubt you'll figure it out. How to move on past it, I mean.

Figure out God, though... no. Mmm-mmm. Nope. Not until you say, "Blessed in he... that comes in the name of JAH." Until then, no dice. Sorry but that's... the Way it is.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• tec
    tec

I do that because the God and Christ are perfect and all good, thats basically the point behind many of your points. I try and highlight the negatives because it shows they are not superior but they the same as the authors of the books we read. They have selfish, racist, violent attributes just like the educated men who wrote those holy writings. The authors were nearly all elites, priests, kings and so on, never common humble people. Thats why they always focus on obedience, and never kindness. Its always about their selfish desire for power and thats why we have an entire book devoted to what colour thread should appear along the fringe of the dress of the high priest etc and nothing about womens rights or how evil pedophilia is.

You seem not to be able to speak about Christ and His teachings, and to forget that his disciples/apostles were common people... not elites at all.

THe Bible, both NT and OT focuses on several things, because they are the interests of the political poiwers. Politicians, rules etc didnt care about poor orphans and thats why you almost never hear about them in the Bible. Why would Caesar, Pharoah, or even a jewish king care about little kids getting rape. Simple answer they dont.

See, this is what i'm talking about.

"Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the alien or the poor." Zechariah 7:10

"Do not take advantage of a widow or an orphan." Exodus 22:22

"Cursed is the man who withholds justice from the alien, the fatherless or the widow." Deut. 27:19

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27

These are just a couple, mP. Caring for, seeking justice, etc... for orphans, for the fatherless, the widows, the poor... are throughout the OT and the NT. That some overlook these to do something else simply reveals what is in their hearts.

A god who created the universe should be able to keep a perfect record thats not tainted.

Why? Because YOU say so?

The Spirit teaches, and leads into all truth. The Spirit who is Christ, and alive.

We, mankind, corrupt and taint. Then blame God? No.

You almost always never quote words from the Bible verbatim and yet when its negative you refuse to accept that text for what it

Again,so? How many different translations are out there? How many different wordings? What is more important... that a person can quote a particular translation word for word, and know the chapter and verse... or that a person understands what was said?

Basically my point is we should read the BIble literally.

Well, a, you're not reading it literally, if you are not following its conclusion... listen to Christ; Christ is the Truth; Christ is the image of God; see Christ/see God.

And b, what authority do you have to make such a point? Who says we should read the bible as you say? Who says that is correct?

You give that book far more authority than I do. The only authority that I recognize is Christ, and that authority is given to Him by God.

Peace,

tammy

(everything in the quote box is from you, btw)

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Interesting that the same person that wrote this often tries to tell people what they think and their motives and when told she is wrong about it, falls back on "Uh, God me told so I'm right". Turnabout is fair play, unfortunately.

Now, see, you're misrepresentin' things, again. First, God hasn't told me anything with regard to such things. That you keep wanting to use that excuse only shows how "intellectually dishonest" you are. You can't stick to the facts... so you... oh, what's that word you like to use... oh, yeah... obsfucate. And on a regular basis, you do, too.

Second, how can one fall BACK on something that was provided at the first? Upfront?

Regardless... the matter has been addressed, in full. You can keep digging up that bone but eventually you're gonna see that there's absolutely NO more meat on it. None. Nada. Zippo. Zilch. Just the "dirt" from the hole you keep digging it up from. Consider throwing it away already? That's what I do with my puppies. Because they risk getting gum infections and such.

While you thinking about that, think about trying to get it right for a change. I mean, you're smart enough to do so. At least, I think you are.

A slave of Christ,

SA, who can only tell others what is told to her... and she openly admits that, even if they can't "receive" it...

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Ordinarily, I would offer an explanation but I've heard from my Lord that you understand the theory of supply and demand... and that that was the point here... so no need to waste either of our time any further on that particular matter. Right?

Actually, it was a conversation about logistics.

Sure it is and you know this.

I agree with myself, still nonsense.

Well, okay, then, smarty pants: YOU explain why you keep trying to discuss things you've already made up your uncommonly large brain about?

This was not about logistics of your claims, this comment was about you trying to assign motives to people to cast them in a bad light when you can't answer the questions about your claims. Please do try and keep up.

Or... not. You just may NEVER get it, brother. Perhaps maybe it's time to resign yourself to that. I mean, I know... it's gotta be hard, man. Coming to the realization that either there is no God... or you don't understand/know/get Him. Yeah, I can see how both can suck... and how a smart man might have trouble accepting that. Yes. Sigh. Well, again, you're a smart man - I have no doubt you'll figure it out. How to move on past it, I mean.

Huh? This was a conversation about logisstics of moving people and resources, which I get very well. There not being a god isn't particularly germaine and doesn't bother me in the least.

Why, when YOU can't answer basic questions, do you always try to cast the other person in a bad light, or suggest that they are just having trouble accepting things or try to lie and say they simply have had motives?

Totally a jerk move. You should be ashamed of yourself for such petty dishonesty and cheapness.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Now, see, you're misrepresentin' things, again. First, God hasn't told me anything with regard to such things. That you keep wanting to use that excuse only shows how "intellectually dishonest" you are.

I misrepresent nothing. It's not hard to find the posts where you have said disparaging things about people that you claim God told you. Shall I find some for you?

The cheap dishonesty is somewhat amusing.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Actually, it was a conversation about logistics.

Well, I didn't change the direction. That logistics "horse" got beat to the death; unfortunately, you couldn't bring yourself to move on... so you changed horses. In de middle o' denial...

I agree with myself, still nonsense.

Now THAT is one of the best things you've said... in this entire "discussion". Ever, actually. And the most truthful! I APPLAUD you, sir! (BTW - How'd you like that little vignette about Anuk and Ptolomey? Couldn't you just smell Cleo's fresh fish 'n leeks and unyuns? LOLOLOL!)...

This was not about logistics of your claims, this comment was about you trying to assign motives to people to cast them in a bad light when you can't answer the questions about your claims. Please do try and keep up.

Oh, I'm keeping up. Had to stop and roll the tops of my rubber boots up a little higher, but I'm right on your tail, bruh. But look over your shoulder. Wait... wait... wait... (SA waves as she zooms by... and past the "muck" you're "making"). Oh... please 'scuse my dust, luv.

Huh? This was a conversation about logisstics of moving people and resources, which I get very well. There not being a god isn't particularly germaine and doesn't bother me in the least.

I know. You're just biding time. I get it, now. Again, though, I would have thought conversation with your peers would have been more... stimulating... if not desirable. But what the hey: guys whose normal genre is "B" flicks (or worse) will... on occasion... check out a real epic. Even an opera (SA jabs EP with her elbow and hisses "Wake up!")...

Why, when YOU can't answer basic questions, do you always try to cast the other person in a bad light, or suggest that they are just having trouble accepting things or try to lie and say they simply have had motives?

Why, when someone answers not only basis questions but even some "hard" ones do you obfuscate as if they didn't and then trot out more bullocks stools while trying to pretend that you're actually presenting some kind of dazzling brilliance? Even whitened bullocks puckies stink. 'Cause bullocks paddies are bullocks piles... no matter what you call them... or try to color them...

Totally a jerk move.

I am honored! YOU called me a "jerk" (well, said my "move" was totally a jerk)! Versus some of those others names folks around here use when referring to me. I will consider it a term of endearment... and indoctrination into the Jerk Club here, of which I am SURE you're a high-ranking officer, if not president!

You should be ashamed of yourself for such petty dishonesty and cheapness.

No pettiness, dishonesty, or cheapness. Even so, it there were, I'd be no more ashame than you are for yours. My Lord has taught me to despise shame, bruh. Shame, humiliation, rancor, folks calling you bad names... all part of the assignment...

A slave of Christ,

SA

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

This is pointless. It's just more obfuscation, personal insults, twisting words and slinging mud from you when you say silly things you can't defend.

Have a pleasant evening.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I misrepresent nothing.

Oh, please. Sure you do. Routinely, repeatedly, consistently, and intentionally. Give these dear folks a break (but don't worry about me - your bullocks puckies aren't hidden from ME)...

It's not hard to find the posts where you have said disparaging things about people that you claim God told you. Shall I find some for you?

Do what you feel you need to do, bruh. Seriously. Please, though, don't leave out ANY of the one's you believe refer to you. Indeed, let's go over those first. But make sure you get them ALL... and none of that hit and miss stuff some of you like to do... so the dear folks here can see... for the 239th time (well, feels like it)... what TRULY transpired.

The cheap dishonesty is somewhat amusing.

Is THAT why you continually engage in it? Hmmmph. Well, okay. I mean, whatever "tweaks" your funny bone, right?

A slave of Christ,

SA

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The Pee Wee Herman act of accusing others of your transgressions is sad and old.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit