If Jehovah Can Read Hearts Then WHY

by BlindersOff1 301 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tec
    tec

Oh come on, it is just playful banter. EP has made his own jokes in various forms, about being so awesome so as to be irresistable. Don't turn it into something more than it is.

Peace,

tammy

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Or course I am not. I am really NOT into old chicks. Plus, you and I are friends, that would just be weird.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Well tec, you two post enough weird stuff without getting even weirder...

• tec
    tec

Or course I am not.

Not what? Not turning it into something it is not? (I did not think that you were, btw... we're friends)

Or not irresistable and awesome?

Peace,

tammy

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I am awesome and not turning it into something it isn't. I think too much of you to cheapen our relationship that way.

• tec
    tec

I am awesome and not turning it into something it isn't. I think too much of you to cheapen our relationship that way.

Well I appreciate that.

At the same time, Shelby did not mean anything 'cheap' either. So I won't assign that motive to her.

Peace and love to you both,

tammy

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Of course she did. She was using my mentions of past relationships as a pejorative an attack. Shameful and cheap.

• still thinking
    still thinking

At the same time, Shelby did not mean anything 'cheap' either. So I won't assign that motive to her. ...tec

Why not...you are supporting her assigning motive to EP? How do you know what she meant? Can you read minds now?

Besides...Aguest is the queen of assigning motive...she spent a whole thread trying to do it to me just recently...and she was completely wrong.
  • tec
    tec

You know what, Still. Every time you assume Shelby means one thing (usually you assign something bad)... and I explain another thing... then you go ahead accuse me of mind-reading or something. But then, every time I am right, lol. I am sure there will come a time when I am wrong, but to date... this is the exact same pattern that happens EACH time. Perhaps you might consider that I know her just a tad bit better than you think you do.

Peace,

tammy

• still thinking
    still thinking

(usually you assign something bad)

Oh really?

But then, every time I am right, lol.

You must be able to read minds then...or maybe you are just always right...LOL

Perhaps you might consider that I know her just a tad bit better than you think you do.

OK, since you are able to speak for her. Why did she spend my whole thread trying to assign motive to me? Thanks in advance for answering for her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit