If Jehovah Can Read Hearts Then WHY

by BlindersOff1 301 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest
    We are truly free ONLY when we can express our views and ideas with people and it not matter that they don't agree with us.

That it matters to others that they don't agree with us... or we with them... is irrelevant: we are only free if it doesn't matter to US if they don't agree. Because it also us to love even those who might be considered "enemies"... without having to answer to others for doing so... which makes us TRULY free. If another can dictate to you what you should/must/have to believe... or not believe... you become their slave... to THEIR thinking... and not your own. THEY, then control your thinking... and thus, control you. They... are your master.

And for this reason I can say... in all TRUTH... that I am a slave of Christ. Because he is the One who dictates to me what I should and should not believe... indeed, must/must not... if I want to know, see, and hear God... as well as obtain eternal life. Which I do, the first more than the last, but the last, as well. Thus, I have given myself and my thinking over to him... to HIS thinking... reliquishing my both to him, to mold as HE will. I let HIM control my thoughts... and my actions. Therefore, I am... truly... his slave. He PAID for me... with his own blood... in order to be ABLE to control my thoughts and actions... if I so wished him to... and I DO. And so, I go WITH him, willingly. I held out my hands to HIM... for HIS yoke/shackles... and NO ONE else's. Even my own.

Some may not like that, may not be able to receive it... or understand it... which I understand. Having once given themselves and their thinking over to MAN... so as to be enslaved and led by MAN... only to find that they were lied to and MISled... they have vowed never to do so again. So have I. But I have not given myself and my thinking over to man, indeed to the son of man that is earthling man... but to the Son of God. Which is an entirely different thing. I trust God... and I trust His Son. I trust God... BECAUSE I trust His Son. I do not trust [earthling] man. Nor should anyone. Because he has never proven himself to be fully, completely, andtotally trustworthy. But, more importantly, because he, earthling man, cannot save anyone, not even himself.

Therefore, our trust is not to be put IN earthling man... to whom NO salvation belongs. Some of us can't/shouldn't even trust ourselves. I am one such person... and so I have given myself over to One I CAN trust. One who freed my MIND... so that I could transcend my FLESH. Thought him, I am free in mind and spirit now, and will be free in body and spirit, later (John 8:32, 36).

Perhaps you will hear and get the sense of this; perhaps not. Wonderful thing: I don't need you to... or need your approval as to or agreement about with me about it. Because my slavehood is not about YOU... or what YOU think or believe or agree/disagree with. It is about me... and only me.

I am a slave of Christ (yep, gonna use that again, now... since we've established that the agreement/disagreement of others is irrelevant), as I know what that word means as to ME,

SA, who sends thanks and greetings to ALL those who get why I use the term - may JAH bless and keep you... and your entire households... to time indefinite! May He find favor with you... in your own right, as well as in your kindnesses to me, His servant girl.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I don't know what the fuss is about either gladiator...People of ALL faiths are slaves to their own particular delusions.

I have no problem with any of them calling themselves slaves. If the cap fits..wear it...

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Except they aren't slaves, ST. They want to be there and can leave if they want.

- EP

• still thinking
    still thinking

They are slaves to a concept EP...and their own delusion, and don't realize they can leave. Forgive them, for they know not what they do...LOL

• mP
    mP

mP:

When you are a Queen of a dozen countries and give peace and prosperity to your dominions then you have earnt that title. WHen you give help to the poor, healthcare, defense and so on to your subjects then you are a Queen. Without actions your claim is a joke. If anyone can call themselves "good" without earning it then the word has no value and theres no point to using it.

If she did everybody would say shes a fraud and a joke just like her current claim here.

If titles are thoughts and not earnt why doesnt she goto a quack who claims they are a doctor, who cares if they are actually qualified or a have a proven track rrecoord. She wants to use the title to imply she is someone obedient and works hard for her master when in actuality she does jack shit for him.

Bad analogy using the Queen of England who doesn't actually do any of the above. I've seen others reply to your accusations re the way AGuest describes herself, all of which you've ignored, so it's unlikely you'll bother giving mine any credit. If you'd actually read the post of mine you quoted, the answer is in there. You can't speak for the one she serves either, about how and to what extent she serves, that's for Him to say, not you.

Loz x

mp:

Im sorry she does, She is the Queen of many lands and her governments provide those services to the citizens of those countries. Her family gave parliament power to write laws on her behalf so she can relax. She is at the top of the apex, everything is done in her name and her responsbility is good government. Im not claiming its perfect but she has ruled in 60 years of glorious peace and prosperity that 99% of the world would love to have.

Im not defending her family or their greed or crimes, but give credit where its due, their reign has seen the world progress in many many ways. Queen Victoria used her might and command ed the Royal Navy to stop slave trading. Were they inovlvd in trading before of course they were, but they have tried to right wrongs and improve manking in general. So many of our social reforms like children not working in mines etc all came from her governments. I would humbly suggest you look at your life and ask where did it come from and there is most of the time only one answer.

Comparing them to the kings of the Bible is a joke. All David did was kill or get killed everyong subjects included, at least QE2, KG5 etc have brought social reform that makes society a better place. What good did the OT or NT give to the world, practically nothing.

Today she is a figure head but she is at the top of some of the best governments in the world. America can only dream of that kind of government care. They dont even free hospital care.

Long Live Queen Elizabeth II.

• mP
    mP

AGUEST:

I am a slave of Christ (yep, gonna use that again, now... since we've established that the agreement/disagreement of others is irrelevant), as I know what that word means as to ME,

mP:

In other words, even though you have not earnt the title, you will take it dishonestly. You are presenting to others something you have not earnt. If you are a slave tell everyone "how" you are a slave ? What work do you do for Christ everyday day in and out ?

TO ignore the true meaing of thew orld is down right lying and i thought xians were not supposed to lie. We both know you are as much a slave as you are an astronaut. If you were honest you would call yourself a "believer" not a "slave", becase yo obviously "believe".

• mP
    mP

GLADIATOR

What's all this fuss about slaves? AGuest can call herself a slave, servant, or the queen of Sheba if it makes her happy.

People will decide for themselves whether or not she is on a flight of fancy.

mP:

Because its a dishonour to all the true slaves who died and suffered hell. Mocking people like that is really pathetic, let them rest in peace and dont belittle their pain. We dont mock pedo phile victims by pretending we suffered like them we most of us have not, that would be really poor form.

• mP
    mP

StillTHinking

I don't know what the fuss is about either gladiator...People of ALL faiths are slaves to their own particular delusions.

I have no problem with any of them calling themselves slaves. If the cap fits..wear it...

mP:

The point is AGUEST is trying to celebrate that she is a slave as if she really suffers and works for christ which is obvious she has not done. Its a disgrace to dishonour the life and sorrow of true slaves by awarding the title to any fool. We dont award the same bravery medals given to heros of fires to others who say returned $5 that was dropped. TO do so would be a disgrace and insult to the brave ones.

If you were a true slave and suffered like them you would be disgusted at a fraud who claimed to be a slave when they had it easy like AGUEST.

I dare you togoto a holocaust surivor and say you suffered like them because well you fell like calling yourself a holocaust survivor because you hated school or something.

• mP
    mP

AGUEST

SA, who sends thanks and greetings to ALL those who get why I use the term - may JAH bless and keep you... and your entire households... to time indefinite! May He find favor with you... in your own right, as well as in your kindnesses to me, His servant girl.

MP:

Who wants Jahs help, he has never helped anyone. LOok at the history of Judea and Israel, everytime a big army turns up Jehovah disappears, but its never his fault. He can only help rape defenceless tribal villages like what we find in Joshua. He never delivers when Rome, Egypt, Assyria, Babylon show up !NEVER!.

• still thinking
    still thinking

mP..I don't think I am...and if so...then you also need to take it up with Bryan Ferry for his flippant, disrespectful use of the word slave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH1CMCtV4to

I have never claimed to have suffered like a holocaust survivor. Thats way over the top IMO. I don't even understand where you are coming from..

Billions of people are slaves to the concept of a God. And enslave their childrens minds. I don't see people protesting to free them.

When humans try to enslave others minds with their concepts (ie WTS and other cult like behaviour), thats when I have an issue with it. You want to enslave your own mind? Be my guest...You want to try to convince others to be enslaved like you, to your concept?...F**k Off!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit