If Jehovah Can Read Hearts Then WHY

by BlindersOff1 301 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mP
    mP

StillThinking:

mP..I don't think I am...and if so...then you also need to take it up with Bryan Ferry for his flippant, disrespectful use of the word slave.

mP:

Dont compllicate things by bringing in BF.

StillThinking:

I have never claimed to have suffered like a holocaust survivor. Thats way over the top IMO. I don't even understand where you are coming from..

mP:

I never said you did, i never claimed anybody did. SHow me where i claimed anybody here did that.!

My point is that term has a meaning and its disrespectful to take it and assign it to yourself when you know very well that your claim is untrue.

StillThinking:

Billions of people are slaves to the concept of a God. And enslave their childrens minds. I don't see people protesting to free them.

mP:

You have qualified that form of slavery. Others here have claimed to be unqualified "slaves of christ" which can only mean one thing. THe basic word slave means only one thing which i wont repeat because we all know its canno tbe claimed by a women in California.

StillTInknig:

When humans try to enslave others minds with their concepts (ie WTS and other cult like behaviour), thats when I have an issue with it. You want to enslave your own mind? Be my guest...You want to try to convince others to be enslaved like you, to your concept?...F**k Off!

mP:

When did i claim i wanted to be a slave of anyone ? I am the one being completely honest. All words have a typical meaning which everyone else understands. To reassign them other meanings which are not obvious or downright lies is what my diatribe was highlighting. We who live in western countries are not slaves of servitude. That level of bullshit is the same that is used in WTS when their dishonest pathetic lies when they pseduo quote the bible

• still thinking

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit