Good Reasons To Hate Every Weak And Ex-Jehovah Witness.

by AuntConnie 174 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Completely understand you POV, IP and Thecrushed . . but AuntConnie is in a bad place too

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

ops posted pic on wrong thread

• AGuest
    AGuest

I think someone just doesn't quite realize she's not in Kansas...

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA, representing the Lollipop Guild (or, given the time, perhaps the Lullaby League )

• new22day
    new22day

Whatever this is, I hope you can see that most of these people you insult still care for you. Depression tends to runs in families and from your comment that all of your siblings are in need of medication I wonder if you are suffering from this illness too? The loss, or decline of a parent, is a big emotional deal and your anger may be a psychological mask for deeper feelings you can't understand or face right now.

It sounds like you have been deeply hurt by your mother's focus on your siblings and perceived neglect of you, and she has challenged your black and white beliefs by showing compassion to those in need. A world framed by rigid rules is so much easier to navigate than the real one that's filled with fallible humans, who we may love. I think Jesus knew that. I wonder if you have ever had a conversation with your mother about your feelings. I hope you have the chance to do that, if it is an option for you. If not, I hope you can find some peace soon. You sound tired and a little confused. :(

Anger is generally a secondary emotion stemming from hurt.

Peace

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Crisis of Conscience: I pour my heart onto this thread and you assume I am a troll because I am angry people are gossiping about me and my family. It's a paradox I would post my grievances about my mentally ill sister and drug addict brother on a Jehovah Witness friend site, but you don't know how hard I have tried to make my parents proud! Your conclusion about me being a "bored bethelite" makes no sense. What are your premises for the conclusion you are drawing? I thought this website is for Jehovah Witnesses either active or inactive, good status or bad status. We have no outlet to discuss issues in the gray areas that are currently plaguing me.

The doctors have offered me antidepressants to battle my panic attacks and anxiety but I do not want to become addicted to those things. Not all answers are solved by popping a pill, field service and reading the Bible do help with exercise. I will not become a drug addict and start taking those pills.

I am the one who did not have to be bailed out of jail for two DUIs, nor did I allow myself to get so overweight I had to have emergency surgery and pop Prozac to deal with the pains of life. I can't talk to my husband about this, this is his whole life and for the most part, the brotherhood treats us very well. Where can you go with a seventh grade education and become a church elder held in high esteem? The friends without heavy baggage make this ride worth almost every emotional dollar we pay for. What evidence would you like to show I am a real person with real problems without getting myself reproved for being on this site.

Something is really festering inside of me, like a boil or tumor driving me crazy. I feel very empty inside almost like I don't care about other people except my kids. It's hard to keep a smile at the Kingdom Hall, especially during the circuit overseers visits as people crawl out from the woodwork, and remind us they have projects they would like us to work on (not paying projects, just freebies the infrequent meeting attenders need help with) in front of the circuit overseer, almost like a black-mailing tactic. My older brother finally crumbled five years ago from the pressure of nonstop serving the flock, he seems happy being "off call", "no more freaky phone calls" done with elderhood. He does not talk to my parents either, we both decided they are weak and don't deserve to associate with us. I am happy to get this off my mind.

My post is not only to release all the built up anger, I know other friends on this site have been taken to the cleaners by people claiming to be witnesses. The shortage of qualified elders has placed additional burdens on the brothers serving the Kingdom Halls. The sisters here with brothers serving the Hall, now it's endless the demands placed upon the brothers who care. Murmering if we decline to help "Old Sister Mable" with her bi-weekly visit to the doctors. I was on the "Meal List" almost to years, often nobody even wrote a thank you card for the efforts of the hard working sisters.

Go ahead and judge me, and thank you for helping me vent, two of my veins in my forehead won't explode tonight thanks to this outlet of free speech.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

No, I'm not buying this either.

Loz x

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I know, I know, you give and give until you can't give a shit lol

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

Ignorant!

• jgnat
    jgnat

By the way, troll callers don't make the call. Moderators like me decide.

By separating yourself from the "weak" you have disallowed yourself the freedom to break down yourself. By admitting we are all weak, everyone becomes human, and therefore forgivable. It is freeing, I promise you.

You do not become addicted to anti-anxiety or anti-depressant drugs. I agree there is a simpler solution however. Get out of the pioneering grind. You deserve the break.

Jehovah God created all in six days, and then took a day of rest. The Isrealites had the year of jubilee. We were created to take our rest, and if we don't take it, well, you're feeling it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" He does not talk to my parents either, we both decided they are weak and don't deserve to associate with us. "

Brrr! So when you finally are declared "weak" your brother won't talk to you either, huh?

Hope you listen to jgnat. She's a wise one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit