Good Reasons To Hate Every Weak And Ex-Jehovah Witness.

by AuntConnie 174 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

You might feel differently one day. I suspect your mom and dad are at peace. A peace you're not feeling right now.

I'm baffled by the statement that you feel justified in not talking to your parents because, "...t hey brought reproach on Jehovah's Organization by socializing with people your not suppose to!"

- and you expressed this on an ex-jw site. There are so many things I'm not getting about this.

I better stick with traditional Christianity. It makes a lot more sense.

• just Ron
    just Ron

That's ok Connie shun away I'm doing the same to Brother elder beat my child and Brother elder don't feed your kids before meatings so they wont throw up.

Welcome to the board

just Ron

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

Trying to say your mother's possible demise is a gift from Jehovah is a sentiment reminiscent of a well known religious hate group touting their propaganda by thanking God for the violent and needless deaths of others as perceived punishment. GOD IS love. Words to live by.

• recovering
    recovering

Why don't you allow members with perfect meeting attendance, special seating during the week of special activity? I hate it when the old stay-at-home cripples suck up the premium seats, reserved for spot-less Jehovah's Witnesses.

I think from this comment that you want special treatment for being a spotless JW. I hate to tell you that in spite of what you have rationalized your words betray that you are no better than anyone else. As a matter of fact you are anything but the model of proprietry you claim to be.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Recovering, I agree. I updated my former post to include:

I'm baffled by the statement that you feel justified in not talking to your parents because, "...they brought reproach on Jehovah's Organization by socializing with people your not suppose to!"

- and you expressed this on an ex-jw site. There are so many things I'm not getting about this.

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

You can make strides to separate yourself if you so choose but that will require effort to do so and a bit of a less judgmental attitude. As I walked out of the kh for the last time after a bitter exchange wit a high and mighty pioneer over slanderous gossip about my daughter, I finally felt a peace I had never known.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

jgnat, this is not a spoof, I am telling you why I should not feel guilty for not going to see my mother in the hospital. I had two elders call my husband today, asking "What is wrong with you? Do you want this to get back to the Organization because your parents were missionaries in South America for twenty years!" My father was a elder for decades and served the Organization until mother emasculated him, by insisting he allow the "drug addict brother" a place to stay with them. At the time my brother was disfellowshiped and according to the Society's rules, mom and dad should have been disfellowshiped for bringing this sick man into their house. My brother has conned mom dozens of times, and he got all the attention!

My mother spent a hundred thousand dollars trying to help the screw ups of the family, she would coddle my alcoholic brother while ignoring the fine examples we were making with the Organization. She drove my brother eighty miles to see a psychiatrist because my brother did not want anyone to see him walking into a local office. She is so dumb, she dropped him off with his $150 payment and he told her "come back in a hour and a half", he later bragged he used the money to buy Meth and never say the doctor!

Mom's attention and approval were not based of doing good with Jehovah, she need a "project person" so she could feel happy and play "saviour", yes, she has the saviour complex and gave all the attention to children with drug or mental problems. My brothers and sisters with their shit together, were blown off or marginalized, so why should the brothers be harrassing me and my family?

We played by the rules all our life, it makes me mad as hell we should be forced to talk with people who do not value Jehovah's clean organization and the spiritual protection we receive by obeying. You don't know how long I watched my brother work my mother for money, attention and love. Obedient children got very little of her time, so pay back is a bitch, I am returning her lack of attention and affection.

My sister is a loser and mentally ill on Prozac, in fact I think everyone except me is on some type of antidepressant. Let the weak members of the Organization take care of each other, the examples of obedient members are growing more scare every year. I have no regrets and if Mom does pass away this week, the only back-splash will be people judging me for not going to the hospital. I can't overcome my hatred of Dad and Mom, that is why I am here today, to show my reasons for not visiting Mom in the hospital. Can you understand where I am coming from, I obey the Slave and obedience to my weak family, is option.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Aunt Connie, you say that there is no exit for you, and I understand. Your whole life is wrapped up in the Borg, and you are as stuck as a pig in quicksand. I think you are starting to realize that your life has been built on a lie, and it's a horrible realization when you can't just walk away and start over. You have my sympathy for that. However, just as you suggested that the needy should mow their own lawns and change their own oil, you are responsible for dealing with your own situation. You *are* free to change your life, if you are willing to suffer the consequences. So in the end, either fix it or quit whining.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey, have you ever heard of the story about the prodigal son?

" it makes me mad as hell we should be forced to talk with people who do not value Jehovah's clean organization and the spiritual protection it affords us"

Which is slightly confusing that you come to us to vent. Or maybe not cuz you can't vent in the org. You are struck, aren't you?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    Hey, have you ever heard of the story about the prodigal son?

Mrs Jones - I was thinking the same thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit