Good Reasons To Hate Every Weak And Ex-Jehovah Witness.

by AuntConnie 174 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

I'm sorry Aunt Connie...but I'm not buying it.

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

Though I am not, you are talking to many disfellowshipped persons on this very forum as you refer to us as underlings. Underlings we are not. We are the ones deciding to take charge of our lives and not take the crap thrown at us. Yes, it is difficult watching the hypocrisy but what do you expect to accomplish here if you feel contempt for us also?

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Im a little confused

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

There is nothing see...move along. Enjoy your evening. Someone has to be playing a joke...this is WAAAAAY over the top

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

Love the Jackie Chan reference!

• dazed but not confused
  • Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

maybe you should go talk to the elders, they will help you re-adjust your thinking. Technically you are doing the same thing as your parents, associating with disfellowshipped ones. My father once told me to keep a diary, maybe you can do the same.

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

Bsmart- I think you have hit the nail on the head. She can't get out and is envious of those who are or who are working toward it. Natural anger that finally builds up and sends ya over the edge.

• dazed but not confused
  • Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

LOL Aunt Connie!!!

I am the ASS not Balaam. And I NEVER stayed in assigned Hotels for Conventions..

HOURS to "Snake the Sisters drain" hummmm seems a little long......

The ass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit