Good Reasons To Hate Every Weak And Ex-Jehovah Witness.

by AuntConnie 174 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crisis of Conscience
  • AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Mrs Jones, justification or pentenance.

Put yourself in my shoes for a moment, what if you allowed yourself to be convinced you were better than everyone else around you and everyone is out to use you? I caught myself hiding in the grocery store when I saw my sick uncle five aisle away, something told me he was going to hit me up for money even though he never has. He gave my husband a job thirty-five years ago when nobody else would give him a break. Why did I hide by running into the Women's Room, my heart racing with beads of sweat pouring out of my head? You tell me, am I confessing my sins or justifying my fears we are all disposible tools once were bleed of anything of value.

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

you play the victim sooo nicely...would you like your oscar now or later?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" You tell me, am I confessing my sins or justifying my fears we are all disposible tools once were bleed of anything of value."

You've got to be shitting me. Confessing your sins here? To folks who on a good day would consider to be the shit you mistakenly step in? My ass. I don't feel sorry for your disrespectful whinning butt, not by a long shot. Nothing in any of your posts are anything close to having a redeeming value except to out you as the bitch on wheels you seem so proud to be.

You reap what you sow. Is that clear enough for you?

• Hortensia
  • Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Loz x

• recovering
    recovering

Either your making this up or you are the most horrid person i have had the displeasure of comming in contact with. I honestly do not believe one bit of your story. Connie if even one thing you have claimed is real , then you are a sociopath. get help now.

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Jeez thanks Shamus....I'm now going to bed with that awful "kiss the son lest god be angry" song stuck in my head!

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

The latest family to leave wrote a letter to the Watchtower and were actually shocked they did not care. Take my advice, when you write letters to the Watchtower Society they are not willing to investigate their own members who are generous givers. The Watchtower is not going to bite the hand that feeds them, so stop your crying and move to the next Kingdom Hall (sure the pastures are greener there!). The more "weak ones" leaving the Kingdom Hall actually build up the hours per publisher who stay, in effect you are doing them a favor and they don't care!

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Love and Pray for Aunt Connie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit