Good Reasons To Hate Every Weak And Ex-Jehovah Witness.

by AuntConnie 174 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

I hear ya mrsjones5! I am just shocked really at the hate behind it all - if this is real.

And I can't exactly condemn bad words cuz um..........................I use them quite often.

But this character is in straight hate mode. Not nice, at all.

• trillaz
    trillaz

I always associated the term elderette not just to an elder's wife. elderette was (to me) meant for those women who felt they were above others because their husband might be the PO/CC, or because of their clique, or attitude, or something that made them feel they were above others in the Society's status, regardless of the numerous articles reassuring all that even the elders are humble servants and there are no class distinctions. The elderettes were those who felt they could counsel anyone , including brothers! If this is not you then don't worry. Because elderette is not a term of endearment

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'm calling troll.

Probably some bored Bethelite.

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

Put your big girl panties on and GET OVER IT!

is this your way of mourning your mother. How many steps of grieving is there?

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

jgnat I'm a recovered drug addict myself. I'm glad you never gave up on your son. To shun someone when they need love the most is cruel. If my NON JW stepmother hadn't taken pitty on me my JW dad would have never let me back in the house to get clean and I might be dead as well. SO MUCH FOR WARM CHRISTIAN LOVE! Sheesh!!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Broken Promises said

"I'm calling troll."

I agree..

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    Why don't you allow members with perfect meeting attendance, special seating during the week of special activity? I hate it when the old stay-at-home cripples suck up the premium seats, reserved for spot-less Jehovah's Witnesses.

Do status symbols such as "premium seats" matter that much to you? Are you there to take in the spiritual food, or are you there to be seen? Let's see what the Scriptures say:

He told a parable to those who had been invited, noticing how they were choosing the places of honor at the table. "When you are invited by someone to a wedding banquet, do not recline at table in the place of honor. A more distinguished guest than you may have been invited by him, and the host who invited both of you may approach you and say, ‘Give your place to this man,' and then you would proceed with embarrassment to take the lowest place. Rather, when you are invited, go and take the lowest place so that when the host comes to you he may say, ‘My friend, move up to a higher position.' Then you will enjoy the esteem of your companions at the table. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted." [Luke 14:7-11]

All their works are performed to be seen. They widen their phylacteries and lengthen their tassels. They love places of honor at banquets, seats of honor in synagogues, greetings in marketplaces, and the salutation ‘Rabbi.’ [Matthew 23:5-7]

Should we follow the example of the Pharisees, or that of humble servants of the Lord?

Welcome to the forum, fellow servant!

• l p
    l p

How dare you speak of those who are on antidepressants like you do.

That those that are weak should seek comfort from others that are weak.

You are not a christian.

You have no natural feeling as in hte scripture says: the love of the greater number has cooled off...and also the one on people 'having no natural affection'

Your mother is mother to those sibblings of yours. - I DO NOT agree with how your brother may be fleecing your parents of money for his habits...but this is very common with addicts. Its just a shame your parents dont have the right kind of support to work out how to manage your brothers behaviour.

You are full of hate and are a completely unattractive person. You are NOT a christian and are displaying NO CHRISTLIKE qualities.

You deserve no such farewell

and beware "pride commeth before the fall" and a fall from your height has got to fucking hurt

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

Well said I P !!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Kiss the monkey lest god be angry and you perish from my way.... :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit