CO Disfellowshipped in UK

by konceptual99 142 Replies latest jw friends

• hellenback
    hellenback

My cong had a D/O who we all thought was gay Roddy something. I was in south London about 8 years ago. Maybe the c/o was gay. Maybe he just got sick of it like many of us.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

a fellow Sarf Londoner here Hellanback

• hellenback
    hellenback

where from jook

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Mitcham originally, then Wimbledon where I married and divorced now live in Wallington

• hellenback
    hellenback

Norbury you probably met roddy if you went to godstone assembly

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

possibly out well before he came along.

• besty
    besty

roddy hollyoaks was married to a girl Lucy Tucker from scotland - he was a bit light on his feet but who knows....

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

So, no name yet, God moves slowly His wonders to perform it seems.

Someone mentioned Ron Drage a page back, I had heard some stories about him and his early days in London Bethel, and thought he seemed from the stories a bit of a character, maybe a bit normal.

But one time, Mrs Phizzy and I booked in to the Hotel that was three steps from the D.A venue, loads of JW's there of course, and Ron was staying too.

In the Cocktail Bar about 9pm he put in his appearance, and really loved all the sycophantic ass-lickers who talked to him, he swanned around the room like a super-celebrity, holding his little "modest" poncy glass of white wine, and basking in all the attention, especially from sisters who were wetting their pants because they got his attention.

Totally sickening, silly liittle git.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Phizzy; you have an email

• bigmac
    bigmac

i did read elsewhere that ron drage was closely connected to a guy that was a pedo--cant recall the name--but it was a big case.

i also read that drage was eeking out his days at mill hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit