CO Disfellowshipped in UK

by konceptual99 142 Replies latest jw friends

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Bookmarked

• prologos
    prologos

it would not be the first time. anyone remember a Br. Degrutchy? rumored in the 50s-60s to have seen the light?

• sir82
    sir82

Most likely he got into the knickers of a 20-something pioneer.

By the time you reach CO it would be exceedingly rare to have remaining functional brain cells.

• irondork
    irondork

curiosity tag

• whathappened
    whathappened

The bigger they are the harder they fall!

• steve2
    steve2
    Most likely he got into the knickers of a 20-something pioneer.
    By the time you reach CO it would be exceedingly rare to have remaining functional brain cells.

This would be a far more accurate prediction - and observation - than any proferred by the Watchtower over the past more than one century and a half. I'd lay bets that your CO has been a very naughty boy. Something was active but I'm sure as hell it wasn't his brain cells.

Unfortunately, brothers who get caught with their pants down have an annoying tendency to keep their minds closed and they desperately do all they can to get back in good-standing again - even if it is with a new wife in hand. hey, there's gotta be some benefit from all this drama.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

When you become a CO, you hand over everything. You have nothing but a suitcase. It is rare for a CO to be super rich, so there is no money for a mortgage etc. So no house of your own, no car of your own, no income of your own, no privacy, no nothing !!!

Getting booted as a CO is rare because these guys LITERALLY survive on the tit of the organisation. Their food and roof is dependant on the org. It is a good system, it is bound to keep them loyal.... the point I am making.... must have been a **HOT** 'piece of ass' in some yummy undies to give up the Vauxhall Astra and Cheap suit from Mill Hill, or maybe he just had enough and wanted to stand up for truth! (My money is on the ass).

I saw it in bethel, bethel elders booted for cheating. They lose everything in one fowl swoop. The Org isnt interested in love, it has to protect the brand.

Snare

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

We had a CO that was df'd after our congregation visit. He was knocking boots with some of the sisters. Apparently, his wife found a love letter

• steve2
    steve2

The predictably horny ways of religious men and their willing religious womenfolk...

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Funny how the rumor mill works here too. Everyone just assumes he got caught with his pants down. Jws like to gossip.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit