CO Disfellowshipped in UK

by konceptual99 142 Replies latest jw friends

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Just to add that I don't think that the CO I am talking about is Colin Bird.

The CO was only recently DFed and the circumstances that I have heard differ from the account above.

I don't have a name yet but will do my best to get a name. Please bear with me as I will only post when I know and I don't talk that often to the source that I would trust 100%.

• BroMac
    BroMac

Bro Renouf is our DO. His interview at the CA after lunch was heartbreaking as he described his life and the death of his wife from cancer. I dont think he would be to impressed now Timmy about you going to Uni, Its The Devil'! He now adopts the party line of the dangers of Higher Edjakashun, which I am sure he has to do to keep the company Car and Roof over his head.

• BroMac
    BroMac

I wonder if we will get to he bottom of the mystery CO

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

I agree BroMac. Perhaps he is one of these brothers who is nice to you but has to tow the line even though thats not what he truly thinks. Its crazy though because I (like many of you) have known some AMAZING JW's in my time, but no matter how lovely, clever, rich, talented, they are... they expect you to follow the organisation blindly. CRACKERS!

• nightvision
    nightvision

Did we ever ID the CO connected to the original post?

• Mickey mouse
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

Not yet. Ive not had a reason to speak to the elder who would be able to confirm things. I will speak to him at some point and add more details but not until I know they are valid.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

I was told the name in passing but didn't know the person in question so forgot it.

It was, how can I say this, an African sounding name. South London circuit I think.

• Mickey mouse
  • wizzstick
    wizzstick

To be honest no.

I think he may have been a recent addition.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit