CO Disfellowshipped in UK

by konceptual99 142 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

went to school just over the road Tim, the old Tooting and Mitcham football ground on Sandy Lane is now a housing development, was your aunt a Dub?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Colin Bird 'ees a turd,

even if 'ee wozyer mucker,

now ee's run orf wiv sum bird,

dirty little ................ chap.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    St George; what is the link with Porter ( his FIL is an elder in my old cong former PO) and Drage?

I can't remember exactly but there was a thread about him on here, probably about July 2010. I saw Porter at a convention just about the same time.

George

EDIT: Just found it. Yes they were in the same congregation, Mill Hill. Drage knew and didn't report him....

http://pr-gb.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13508&Itemid=9

• freddo
    freddo

Drage didn't have to report him. Porter had already turned himself in to the Police in Somerset.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Drage was probably encouraging this beast

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

We have friends in Cleavdon congregation where Porter started his reign of horrible abuse. The damage this sick individual has caused is massive. The fact he is still able to have the potential to get into a situation where he could abuse again is sickening. He could move into my congregation and it would be down the discretion of a sensible elder to alert me so I can protect my family. Crazy.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

The CO must have been in good standing until very recently, he gave the baptism talk at Twickenham this year.

• besty
    besty

does anybody know this Colin Bird guy?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Not personally but he was at a Haysbridge event I went to once....

• falseprophet
    falseprophet

I knew Colin Bird. It is years back since I last saw him.

He was one of the few COs that were 'normal' from what I remember of him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit