CO Disfellowshipped in UK

by konceptual99 142 Replies latest jw friends

• 88JM
  • jambon1
    jambon1

I'm sure Drage used to give talks at Perth, Scotland.

Loved himself.

• Scott77
    Scott77

probably, we are closer to pulling this through.It may be a matter of days if not, months before this disfellowshipped CO joins us on JWN. He is certainly a big fish. Please, Cedars, how far you have gone with this?

Scott77

• soiledumpling
    soiledumpling

Hellenbeck I was in Thornton Heath

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Colin Bird was a CO for our circuit about 5 years ago or so. I was led to believe that an elder in my congregation was disfellowshipped and he took Colin down with him. I dont really know any details. My dad does though. :)

• besty
    besty

@TimothyT - get the details and post them here :-)

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

According to my dad:

A brother in my cong, an elder was going through a JC for something he did, and the CO Colin was still friends with him. The elder started bagging off the brothers in my congregation to the CO and apparntly word got round that the CO was saying things against the other elders in my cong. One of them wrote a letter to the society who stripped Colin of his title, took away his car and his house and left him to rot basicaly. Apparntly he became disgruntled, handed his notice in and he and his wife got divorced. He now lives in Australia and I DO hope he is happy because he was a nice guy.

The elder was disfellowshipped on his JC but has since been reinstated. This all took place in the lovely, peaceful congregation of Deeside, North Wales which I was a part of for all my life. :)

I cannot confirm any of this. Its what my dad tells me. He was an elder at the time in the congregation. :) x

• BroMac
    BroMac

Timmy thats a great post. How long ago was this?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

interesting Tim, thanks for your info.

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks for that info Timmy.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit