Interesting Jesus cults

by Christ Alone 205 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Yeah, you don't actually know. That was sarcasm. Not the Jesus taking a spin in my lap, part, though.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep: on a serious note, do you ever feel guilt over things?things you do .

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I'll answer your question after you asnwer mine, after all, I did ask first.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep: of denying christ, and sinning against god(mark 1:15)

• still thinking
    still thinking

But many others haven't. Theylet their anger of the wt bleed over into anger towards God and His Word. They have not learned what the bible really says, as is evident from their lack of understanding even the basics of Judaism and Christianity. This thread is proof of that, especially to those that have thoroughly investigated, atheist or otherwise...CA.

Such arrogant opinion of others CA...I'm surprised at you. Who are you to judge others this way?

And why is it that I mostly see so called 'believers' and christians doing the most JUDGING of others motives and conclusions and assuming 'they' haven't done or aren't doing a thorough search just because 'they' don't agree with YOU.

Just so you don't LUMP me in with your sweeping condemnation of 'them'. I am not angry at any invented god. He is NOT real.

And for the record, this thread is PROOF of nothing.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I'm speaking of two or three specific people who's posts are proof of what I said. I'm not judging anyone. I can acknowledge certain behaviors without judging.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So I need to repent because a book said something already happened? That scripture said repent (not what of, though, and that the kingdome of god was fulfilled) and wasn't at all clear on what I specifically need to repent of.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I'm speaking of two or three specific people who's posts are proof of what I said. I'm not judging anyone. I can acknowledge certain behaviors without judging.

Good idea to walk softly since your posts are proof of what you speak of.

• still thinking
    still thinking

So your comment "But many others haven't." only referred to two or three specific posters?

I'm not judging anyone. I can acknowledge certain behaviors without judging...CA

Yes....you are judging

They have not learned what the bible really says..CA

You are judging their understanding by what you believe you KNOW to be right. Unfortunately, there WILL be many christians out there who feel they understand the bible as well as you, that also think THEY know what the bible really says. And will probably think the same about YOU.

That is the biggest downfall of christianity IMO....everyone believes THEY know what the bible REALLY says and means, and what god wants.

That is how these cults get off the ground. They pander to peoples egos, they are ALL KNOWING...and everyone else is wrong about God.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    You either don't read my posts thoroughly, or you are an idiot. . . . size
    Congratulations on your bitter insults, is that really the best you can do. . . . mP

I gave you a choice . . .

Suggesting you don't read my posts properly is not insulting . . . so clearly you see yourself as the recipient of the insult. Seems fair.

Now you have another choice . . .

Continue to be insulted as an idiot . . . or go back and read my posts thoroughly, make a retraction, and apologise, like an intelligent person.

I'll wait . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit