Interesting Jesus cults

by Christ Alone 205 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

Well....if that is the case...maybe, if your god is real, you should get out of his way and let HIM save EP...

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

still thinking: im sure of this god who saved me ,is able to save anyone, if he saved a wreched sinner as i, than there hope for you, i pray he give you a heart of flesh and remove your heart of stone!

• still thinking
    still thinking

unstopableravens....if you only knew how that came across. It does not make me want to know your god.

I think your god could spend better time feeding starving people then turning my 'heart of stone' *geesh what an arrogant statement* into a heart of flesh. After all...they are so starving, their own bodies are eating every muscle in their bodies...including their hearts. If there are hearts to be saved, there are plenty there to work, with instead of watching them die painful deaths.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

im quoting from ezekiel, my point was i was a very wicked sinner who really hated god and he saved me and changed my desires, not arrogant sorry if i came across that way,not intened my friend

• still thinking
    still thinking

No worries...that book has some nasty stuff in it...most people don't tend to quote that stuff when trying to convince people their god loves us...

By the way...just a reminder. I don't HATE your god. I do not believe any of the gods are real. Not just yours. I'm sure you can relate to that, since I doubt you believe all the other thousands of gods are real either and you probably don't hate any of them.

• still thinking
    still thinking

By the way....since you say you were a very wicked sinner and god changed your desires. Are you assuming I am also a wicked sinner that needs her desires changed? Is that why you called me hard hearted? Just asking.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

well im not joel osteen ,i will tell you the truth.

• still thinking
    still thinking

well im not joel osteen ,i will tell you the truth.

You mean, what you BELIEVE to be the truth. Just because thats what you believe, it does not make it true.

**catch you later untopable...I have to go out. Christmasy things to do before Santa arrives...**

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

well i think for the most part everyond who has the bible and believes in it know certain truths. some just are afraid of offending ppl, as my goal is not to offend and i try not to,i will tell you what i believe to be true,osteen knows what the bible says about sin,and he avoids the subject,hes a coward and he does not have love. i warn of the outcome because i do care, i will cry from the housetops the gospel is gods means of salavation.

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL unstopable...I suppose everyone needs a hobby.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit