Interesting Jesus cults

by Christ Alone 205 Replies latest jw friends

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

When someone says something is not in the bible when it is and show that they don't understand early Jewish thought based on their post, I can say that they don't understand the bible. If I made posts about Einstein that showed I didn't understand or even read what he said about a subject, I could count on other saying that I clearly didn't understand. And they wouldn't be guilty of judging me.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I'm sure there are probably some Jewish people out there that would say you don't understand Jewish thought too CA.

Or do you consider yourself some sort of expert on early Jewish thought?

If someone says something is not in the bible and you can show them it is...then show them. End of subject. They might even appreciate the information.

But this sort of statement and judgment is just bullshit

Theylet their anger of the wt bleed over into anger towards God and His Word..CA

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I do and will continue to. And I have made early Jewish history outside the bible a matter of considerable research.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

It's amazing how you are pointing fingers at other and ignoring the evidence of your other three pointing back at you as being just as guilty. Pluck your own rafter first, CA.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep: did you answer my question? do you feel guilt?

• tec
    tec

And why is it that I mostly see so called 'believers' and christians doing the most JUDGING of others motives and conclusions and assuming 'they' haven't done or aren't doing a thorough search just because 'they' don't agree with YOU.

You, too, are seeing this because you don't see the three fingers pointing back at you when you are pointing yours at someone else.

You do plenty of judging of others motives. Not just you, Still, but almost everyone. Something most of us need to continue to work on. Because most of us do it at some point or another.

Usually best to ask what someone's motive is, rather than to tell them their motive. They might not answer, becasue they might not want to face what the answer reveals, is all.

Peace,

tammy

• still thinking
    still thinking

I don't need to work on it tec....I don't CLAIM that I don't judge...I am free to judge as much as I wish....I don't have to appease some god by pretending to be humble and non judgemental.

You work on it.

Usually best to ask what someone's motive is, rather than to tell them their motive. They might not answer, becasue they might not want to face what the answer reveals, is all.

WOW...pot, meet kettle.

• tec
    tec

I do ask. If I am wrong, then I am wrong, and will have to own that. You, however, have assigned motives to me at various times, and even when told the truth of the matter... you stick with what you judged to be correct, proof or no proof.

But like you said; you don't claim not to judge... so no biggee for you. But why should anyone care what you have to say on the matter of judging, when you are one who judges?

Peace,

tammy

• still thinking
    still thinking

I do and will continue to. And I have made early Jewish history outside the bible a matter of considerable research.

And I have no doubt that there will be others out there, that have done just as much research and come to different conclusions to you.

Bible scholars don't even all agree with each other...and some can, and have, spent their whole lives doing considerable research.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I do ask. If I am wrong, then I am wrong, and will have to own that. You, however, have assigned motives to me at various times, and even when told the truth of the matter... you stick with what you judged to be correct, proof or no proof...tec

You offer no proof of anything you claim tec.

I suppose you could say I did what YOU did to cofty by calling him a liar. YOU stuck with that even though YOU JUDGED incorrectly.

Maybe I did...but as I said, I have no god to appease...so shoot me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit