Interesting Jesus cults

by Christ Alone 205 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

you deny christ exist you deny god exist and we all sin so we all need to repent, you do you ever feel guilt?

I take you you are not going to answer my question but rather, repeat the samew vague non-answer (since that is what you have been doing so far).

And no, of course I am not going to answer your question. We had an agreement and you have failed to honor your end. I am under no obligation to answer your question.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

how much more clear can i make it you . you say im not anwering you i have! y how is that vague denying god is a sin, you have denyed him. when ppl sin they should repent. therefor conclusion you have sin you have mocked gods existance you should repent of that ! is that clear enough lol

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

how much more clear can i make it you

You need to be specific.

Which god? I have thousands to choose from and will not just take your say so that any particular god is the right one. After all, you haven't thank Thor for getting rid of the ice giants lately, I'll wager.

What did I deny him/her? Cake? A pony? What did I do that I should feel sorry for (the basis of repentance)?

And, what is sin? Just doing something wrong? Making a mistake? How do I know, with all the gods to choose from and all the codes of behavior, which are simply "wrong" and which are "sin"?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

sadly you give more honor to thor and the frost gaints than, to god i told you which god jesus. yeah i said that , but maybe if you and look and see that i said jesus(x) and you see (x) is there you will admit that write,since you are above the god(jesus)(x) that does not exist. im sure you code is higher than yahweh because hes a fantasy right? all hail thor son of oden. brother of loki!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I am not at all sure what you meant in that last post other than to say "Jesus is who you meant". If so, ok. Why is denying him a sin? And what did I deny him?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

yeah anything that takes glory away from god and put its on someone or something else is sin. so by denying that christ is the creator, the one who gave you ep life. you are taking his creation (you) and saying he gets no credit for that. you by denying jesus as god ( you deny him to govern your life, and you want to be lord of your own life and not submit to him. that is sin.that is why i urge you to repent believe on the gospel ,knowing you need a savior. im not hear to win an arugement, im know for a fact im one of the least best spellers, im not good a at grammer, but what i do know is that god is my savior, im a sinner and because of his grace im saved!ep when i said i know you believe in god its not because i am a know it all,its because its in our very concsience that god is real. thats why i ask you if you feel guilt, and i can not force you to be honest with me, im asking you to be honest with yourself.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

God gave me life? He's my father? My mother? Both? In what sense did he give me life? When I was a poor child (we were very poor) he never fed us when we didn't have enough to eat. He never bought me an extra blanket in the winters when we couldn't afford fuel oil or kerosene for the heaters.

What exactly am I denying him? Remember, a key component here is that I have to feel bad about it to repent. Remember, I don't think God is real, so clearly I would never feel bad about denying him something. However, even if he were real, I would need some proof that he gave me life. And, denying someone something is not a thing you should necessarily feel bad about.

I am still looking for the sin part, the actual thing I should feel bad about, not just some vagaries about Jesus and God and 'he made you'....

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

ep when i said i know you believe in god its not because i am a know it all,its because its in our very concsience that god is real

We haven't yet established that I have a conscience. Also, what you feel bad about, your "conscience" is highly dependent on your culture, when and where you were born, genetic factors and nurturing. If that is your proof, then there are billions of competing gods.

thats why i ask you if you feel guilt, and i can not force you to be honest with me, im asking you to be honest with yourself.

I will answer your question when you answer mine. Vagaries about God and such is not an answer.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep: by the sound of it you had a hard life, is it possible that you resnet the fact that if yahweh does exist he seemingly did nothing to help you? the fact remains you are alive. i believe like i already said its on your concsience that theres a creator. what hope do you have in your life? would you rather die with pride or live humlble?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

by the sound of it you had a hard life

I have an awesome life.

is it possible that you resnet the fact that if yahweh does exist he seemingly did nothing to help you?

Nope. I also don't resent unicorns, snoopy, King Arthur, Doctor Who, Captain Kirk or Luke Skywalker for not helping me.

i believe like i already said its on your concsience that theres a creator. what hope do you have in your life? would you rather die with pride or live humlble?

It's not on MY conscience. I hope to be a little more awesome every day. I hope to die in a tragic, yet funny accident.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit