• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

new chapter:hi and ep: repent thats all i have to say

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I am not sure what you mean, repent?

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

He knows what you mean, raven. EP likes to pretend ignorance.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I know what the word repent means, of course, in a generic sense, but his comment is without context. Repent of what? Accidentally overcooking one of the slices of french toast this morning? For forgetting to buy root beer last week? For not having exact change that one time?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter
    Accidentally overcooking one of the slices of french toast this morning?

You WHAT? And you have the nerve to show your face? People like you need to be locked up. Oh, and don't sugar-coat it--'overcooking'. You know exactly what happened! You BURNED it! You BURNED that poor piece of bread coated in egg, and did so without mercy! You disgust me! Last time I let you make me breakfast.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Fine, dammit! I burned it! I was used to cast iron pans, gas heat, organic eggs, texas toast, and it was only the second time I had ever made french toast for breakfast. You know me, baby, I usually just wait until 5:00 in the afternoon and have a scotch for breakfast.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep: i know you hide behind ur comments and sarcasm, but you can deny christ with your word but you know in your heart of hearts he real,

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Ah, the know-it-all believer makes his appearance, who knows I really beleive in Jesus, but for whatever reason feel the need to hide behind words and sarcasm.

Sorry, you're wrong. Jesus is imaginary, he was sit in my lap and take a spin for all I care how real he is (neither of us would be wearing pants in this scenario).

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Oh, and you still never told me what I need to repent of.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep: i def dont know it all. but thanks for thanking so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit