Interesting Jesus cults

by Christ Alone 205 Replies latest jw friends

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ha ep: why beat a dead horse i asked you a question that you still have not answered. than when i try to drop the conversation in peace, you make that last statement. you like to play games, and im sorry you can call out god, but you are so sensitive you cant take alittle heat. im trying to talk to you because i do care about you, can you say the same do you care about me?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

why beat a dead horse i asked you a question that you still have not answered

We have an agreement. When you answer my question, you will get YOUR answer.

than when i try to drop the conversation in peace, you make that last statement.

In peace? It went from you accusing me of sin to saying I was broken, all without actually saying why except in vague terms. It started with an accusation, there was never "peace". Despite that, I wasn't angry, am not angry. Just... curious.

you like to play games, and im sorry you can call out god, but you are so sensitive you cant take alittle heat

What heat? Bible quotes? Vague, undefined accusations of sin? That's not heat.

im trying to talk to you because i do care about you

Why? In what sense? Care as in if I have to lift something heavy you'll be here to help or care because I don't believe in your version of God?

can you say the same do you care about me?

I can't say yet as I am not sure what you mean.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep: i answered you, if you do not like the answer i give you thats on you. and yes ur last post proves that you play games, i ask you about caring and you act like you dont know what i mean. you said stop it serious you did not like me someone with bad theology to give you my thoughts, yet you have not shown me what i believe to be bad theology.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

i answered you

Your answer was the equivalent of saying "shoes" if I asked what day of the week it is.

if you do not like the answer i give you thats on you

Not really.

and yes ur last post proves that you play games, i ask you about caring and you act like you dont know what i mean

I don't know what you mean. In what sense do you care? How is that playing games? You clearly can't care about me as a person since you don't know me, other than in a vague "i care about everyone" sense, very impersonal. Is that what you mean? Do you mean spiritually? Do you mean physically in the sense that, if I lost my job, you would help me cover my mortgage?

you said stop it serious you did not like me someone with bad theology to give you my thoughts, yet you have not shown me what i believe to be bad theology

I said to stop using armchair analysis claiming I am broken using bad theology and psychology. If that is where your answer about me needing to repent is going (and it was) you can go ahead and stop because answering my question about your suggestion that I need to repent is using that type of thinking, it's going to be another non-answer.

So, again, since you care so much, if I need to repent, what, specifically, of? Who have I wronged and how? What have I done to hurt someone that I need to repent of? Repentence involves feeling bad about actions, so if it's just something you *think* I have done to offend your god that I consider to be imaginary, there is no feeling that I have done anything wrong and thus no need of repentence.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

read john chapter 9 your making the same mistake that the religous ppl made.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

What mistake is that? Asking questions? I am well aware of what John chapter 9 says.

And it appears you either can't or simply won't answer my question. Is that a fair statement?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

that is a hoorible statment ,because they did not sin there sin,there sin remains, you wont admit your sin against god jehovah, yahweh, jesus, not living for him is sinning i told you alot my friend anything that you do that is not for his glory his sin and it is against him!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

you wont admit your sin against god jehovah

Why won't you admit your sins against Shakti?

yahweh, jesus, not living for him is sinning

So dying is sinning? I mean, being dead is the opposite of living and therefore is "not living for him".

So, I know that last bit was joking a tad, but my point is that you are defining my actions in terms that mean nothing to me. A Hindu would say you sin against Shakti, a Muslim against Allah. I don't listen to them about god any more than I do you.

You are framing your answers in context that mean nothing to me.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

yes and u assume because the god of the muslim,mormon,budda is wrong, that jehovah is not real. even without naming a god .what makes you believe life was not by design?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

yes and u assume because the god of the muslim,mormon,budda is wrong, that jehovah is not real. even without naming a god

We're both atheists, I just believed in one less god than you. Depending on how you count, there have been either 3000 or so gods in human history or over 20000 (that we know of). Taking the lower number, 3000, I am a mere 0.00003% more atheist than you. Welcome, brother!

And you are mistaken, I don't assume your god is wrong. I just have seen any positive evidence that it exists. Similarly, you assume their gods are wrong, all of them, without giving them the same chance you give yours. IOW, the same thing you accuse me of doing.

what makes you believe life was not by design?

Evidence!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit