Should We Worship Jesus?

by Perry 229 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

don't be angry at a God - Pterist

You only make yourself look silly when you say things like that.

If only believers would go back to the good old days when they thought faith was a virtue. Now they want to pretend there is a rational and scientific basis for dogma.

A human body with no blood is scientific because of some vague nonsense about quantum physics.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty please read 1john 3:1and 2 like i asked than you will see why i cant tell you about jesus penis. (i cant believe im disussing my lords privates). check those verse out.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Jesus is called "The Man" in 1Tim 2:5. He said that he would raise his own BODY. However, it is not our corruptible body. It put on incorruptibility, just as ours will. He is now immortal. What changes that means to the actual human body, the Bible does not say. Does Jesus still have blood? Does Jesus grow hair, sneeze, have other bodily functions? The Bible doesn't say.

But it does make it clear that Jesus was raised in His physical body.

• designs
    designs

Why if he doesn't show himself.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

A human body with no blood is scientific because of some vague nonsense about quantum physics.

For the record, I didn't claim that it was physically scientific. I'm not going to pretned to know what it means that the Bible shows that Jesus was raised in His physical body.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Why if he doesn't show himself.

He will.

• cofty
    cofty

However, the "gap" is something that the Bible CAN describe, and science CANNOT

And there is the difference.

Faith thinks certainty is a virtue. There is something we don't know so the person of faith readily accepts an evidence-free assertion that fills the gap and pretends that the ability to accept that answer is humilty.

The alternative is to admit we don't know yet but let's assume there will be a naturalistic answer and work on finding it.

• designs
    designs

Boy CA you know how Wt. that sounds like don't you- someday God will bring Armageddon. Is a human body necessary for Jesus ( and why)when he returns or even now, angels did materialize according to the Bible.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty does that verse answer ur question?

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

There is something we don't know so the person of faith readily accepts an evidence-free assertion that fills the gap and pretends that the ability to accept that answer is humilty.

The evidence I accept is not the evidence you accept. When I look at several events in my life, they prove to me that God exists. And they match up with what the Bible says about it. So I accept the Bible as solid evidence in these matters. So the gap was created by science, stating that there was no evidence. When there is nothing BUT evidence for the existence of God, IMO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit