Should We Worship Jesus?

by Perry 229 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

Serious questions.....

Does Jesus have to go to the toilet in heaven?

What does he eat?

Does he fart, sleep, snore, get an erection,?

Does he have to shave?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: if you for real i dont think that you are ,but why would he have to do any of that,hes god i think your asking crazey stuff. no need for any of that bro

• cofty
    cofty

Why not? It is claimed above that Jesus has a human body - the same human body that was raised from the tomb.

Humans bodies all eat, sleep, fart, defecate, grow hair, get sexually aroused etc etc

So are you really claiming Jesus/god has a human body?

My questions are 100% serious, please stop evading them just because you find the idea of god farting difficult to comprehend.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

If Jesus has a body, then those are valid questions.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Obviously you are not familiar with the term "holy crap".

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Does Jesus have to go to the toilet in heaven?

What does he eat?

Does he fart, sleep, snore, get an erection,?

Does he have to shave?

Cofty, because I know you, you know that I know that you know my answer to this. The resurrected Jesus has the same sort of body that we will have. A glorified body. What does that entail exactly? The Bible doesn't comment other than to say that it is a body clothed with immortality. Would an immortal body have a need to eat? I would speculate that it would not since not eating would lead to death; something that cannot happen to an immortal person. Does he fart, sleep, snore, get an erection? Who knows. Maybe? Does he have to shave? Jesus has a beard... :-)

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I am, but theorized it had something to do with communion.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    I am, but theorized it had something to do with communion.

Now you know.

• perfect1
    perfect1

We can all see Jesus erections in the WT publications, which are diviniely guided, IN other words: Not only Does big J get an erection, HE WANTS US TO KNOW ABOUT IT!!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I think that body was transformed to a spiritual state when he left the earth Cofty. Scripturally speaking. Isn't this covered in the " YOU won'y be resurrected " thread?

Here is a vid on the subject for anyone interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts7fXPXhuws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit