Should We Worship Jesus?

by Perry 229 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Designs yes at the moment but the day will come i think when we hope for more

• cofty
    cofty

Cofty i'm going to ignore you cause you ignored me

When?

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

about the single malt

• cofty
    cofty

I think you have had enough single malt for now.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I was a raised as a Witness. I didn't have some special revelation. The apostle Paul said it's the one who endures to the end that will be saved. Might as well endure.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I didn't read 11 pages, just the opening post. There may be some awesome comments in here.

Let me just say what I initially thought:

There is ONE LORD, ONE FAITH, ONE BAPTISM.

...and until you agree with me, you didn't find Him, it, nor get the correct baptism.

I don't know why there can only be ONE, yet so many beliefs about it.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Cofty *** Glasgow Rangers went bust so they are playing in your division this season.***

I did not know that, I dropped my cable provider some time ago, and miss out on the football updates. Sad to hear that news.

Nice club ! Looks too tidy for guys, .....every second hanger is used without exception !

• designs
    designs

Existentialism comes to mean we accept that this life is all we can know and live and we make the mental adjustments to not believe in conscious existence beyond death. That way I spend no more time putting off things I think can be changed for the better now or with proper implementation can affect the future.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Designs *** Just as a curiosity Perry and Stephen start these threads (their Christmas gift) and then dive in bushes.****

LMAO........that thought did not escape me either !

It takes a little pressure of Ethos, even Jeffro took a bite.....

Shalom friend

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: the wt puts all apostates in a class ,which is unfounded. i said you are prideful for reasons1) when a bible verse is brought up ,you say well i know that ,so you do not allow a person to talk about what they believe because you already know.2) you throw out little attacks like believing in god is living a fanasty,but you have no offer of salvation. that being said i want to address you saying you were born again. if you truly knew what it means you could not be where you are now. to be born again is to be changed like i told you before all things are new. when a cattiplier changes to a butterfly he can never go back just because judas was with jesus does not mean he really was a follower. you may have been big into jesus and religion or church but i can say i dont think you can claim to be born agian, by the bible defintion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit