Should We Worship Jesus?

by Perry 229 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

cofty please read 1john 3:1and 2 - Unstop

Unstop - I know the bible better than most. I am asking you to explore the implications of your assertions, I am not testing your ability to find proof-texts.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Cofty **** You only make yourself look silly****

Do you think by putting down people makes you more credible and superior, or does it make you feel better about yourself. Usually personal attacks occur when insecurity is revealed.

Shalom

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Boy CA you know how Wt. that sounds like don't you- someday God will bring Armageddon.

Where did I say that? The Bible (not the WT) says that Jesus will reveal himself physically. Is a physical body necessary for Jesus? I don't think so. But that doesn't change the fact that when he was resurrected he retained the marks of the nails in his hands. It doesn't change the fact that the Bible says he ATE with the disciples after he was resurrected.

Like I've already said, I don't know exactly why. Except perhaps because when Jesus came to earth he was now God AND man, and could be a perfect mediator in that way.

• cofty
    cofty
    Do you think by putting down people makes you more credible and superior, or does it make you feel better about yourself. Usually personal attacks occur when insecurity is revealed. - Pterist

Show me where I have put anybody down of made a personal attack on this thread.

Does it make you feel put down when somebody asks you a few simple questions aboout your beliefs?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty does that verse answer ur question?

• cofty
    cofty

cofty does that verse answer ur question?

No. As I said above, " I am asking you to explore the implications of your assertions, I am not testing your ability to find proof-texts. "

• cofty
    cofty

It doesn't change the fact that the Bible says he ATE with the disciples after he was resurrected. - CA

So part of the evidence that Jesus had a human body after his resurrection was that he ate food.

This brings me back to my original question. What does he eat in heaven? If he eats he must also defecate, he must metabolise his food which requires oxygen. Is there air in heaven? How often does he need to pee each day?

These are the implications of your assertions.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Thanks again Perry, let's hope some JWs can come into a closer relationship with Jehovah as they see Christ's rightful position as the only revealer of the Father, without him as mediator, Jehovah would not be Father, just a distant deity.

Shalom

• cofty
    cofty

Pterist - I asked you to back up your claim that I made personal attacks on this thread. Please do so or apologise.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty : what ur asking i answered buddy ,the bible says hes in heaven in a physical body. glorified body. what exactly a glorified body is i dont know christ alone does not know,thats why i wanted you to look at those verses but you did not want to because you have read the bible, so if you would look the point is john did not know exactly what jesuss body was like in heaven but he knew his would be like jesuss. thats the answer we dont know if gloried bodys fart or erect!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit