Should We Worship Jesus?

by Perry 229 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Thank for for than answer. Second question.... Tec said that the spirit is energy. Is that true? Something you would agree with? It's an open question to everyone on the board.

• cofty
    cofty

well we need blood to live ,all im saying is seems that jesus does not need blood

We need a heart and lungs and a digestive system and an anus and a bladder to live. I don't follow your logic.

Where does the bible say the resurrected Jesus has no blood?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep: thats an intersting question, i did not read what tec wrote so i can not say if i agree with what she did say. i think maybe that is true because 1 john 1:5 says god is light and light is energy. i cant say i have thought about that before.

• cofty
    cofty
    1 john 1:5 says god is light and light is energy. - unstop

So if god is light and light is energy then we can say that god travels at 300 000 000 m/s.

Or is this another example of believers talking in metaphors and pretending they are saying something literal?

• designs
    designs

PT- what you call disingenuos questions are the questions anyone should be asking when presented with a religious idea that will demand a person's full devotion and is followed with threats if one does not submit to its Leader (eternal bliss or eternal damnation are the crux of Christianity and its Jesus).

• Pterist
    Pterist

Cofty .....Regardless of what body Christ had when he was resurrected, and What his glorified immortal body is like in heavenas described in the book of Revelation...You are by your admission an atheist. ...

So your arguments and comments are disingenuous. "Jesus does NOT exist" to you, so why bother ?

Your life might be better served by contacting all the people you influenced to be JWs. They might have lost children by refusing blood transfusions for a legalistic cult. You remind me of an elder that was in my congragation with your arrogant attitude.

Do you think you are the only person that has been hurt by the WTS. .? Get over it, don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Direct your anger to something more positive than to put people down in their believe system without giving them a more truthful alternative.

Shalom

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty you ask for what does the bible say and when i do you cry that im prooftexting. no matter what anyone tells you, you wont except it . the bible says he poured out his blood,its this blood that was poured out that cleanses us(1john 1:7) jesus was to have his body resurrected john 2:18-21. when jesus said flesh and bone by the context you can see he was talking about literal flesh and bone.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Two spectacular examples of avoiding the question.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Christ's loss of blood forever is inferred in the Jewish animal sacrificial system...atonement

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep i answered you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit