Should We Worship Jesus?

by Perry 229 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

cofty,

have you ever been to the Lagavulin distillery?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: i just wrote u a whole paragraph and my phone erased it i have to take my son in store and i will rewrite it.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Cofty *** "You seem to have a reading or compression (sic) problem, ****

You took most of my comments out of context, and put words in my mouth, anyone can see that, if they look at the context. This is the type of theocratic warfare, one would expect from a cult, not an honest happy atheist, who just wants you to admit your life is based on a fantasy.

Shalom

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

i'm trying different single malts

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

There has to be a God. These are really good.

• cofty
    cofty

Pterist - In what way did I take your remark out of context?

You insultingly said I seemed to have reading or comprehension problems.

What did I miss? In what way was that not meant to be insulting?

You asked if I worshipped Jesus by the way. Yes I did.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Designs I think Christ did accomplish what he set out to. I think its recorded that he said "it is accomplished"

Cofty, i'm sorry if that sounded wrong what i said. Single Malt is just so good. I needed to comment. In away that is the only way i can post.

• designs
    designs

Deferral as in no Christian can produce evidence of a resurrected Jesus. A flesh and bone Jesus should be pretty plane to see and record, he should come around for regular visits but the Second Advent is the excuse that the believer is left with- someday he will return and then we will be proven right. Just like the Armageddon story.

• cofty
    cofty

Did you know that "flesh and bone" as opposed to "flesh and blood" is a Mormon teaching?

• designs
    designs

Ucant- In Judaism the Messiah comes just once and everything is accomplished ie Jerusalem is the capital of the world and humanity lives in peace under the Torah- The Jesus of the Gospels and Romans/Hebrews teaches something very different.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit