non believers what if your wrong ?

by unstopableravens 546 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Misread perhaps, bad analogy mostlikely.

I tend to be touchy when the subject of rape gets thrown around willy nilly. Maybe it's because I was raped 20 years ago.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

maybe if my punctuation was better i would have put a question mark.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nope, best just to sharpen your analogy skills.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Well...this would have been better, yes:

we all would hopefully agree that rape in bad, but if a women gets pregnet does it MAKE IT no longer a crime because a child now has life?

NO, rape is a crime and lying is a sin.

• LV101
    LV101

Good to see everyone is so kind over the thankful holiday season/NOT! Hang in there Unstopableravens!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I do think that using Rape in any analogy is probably something to be avoided. I agree with Mrs.Jones, it was a crappy analogy.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

maybe mrsjones u have come across alot of ppl that claim christainity but act like bigots or have twisted ideas about rape or whatever. i am not like that so it sucks many ppl justify evil things such as rape.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No one is being unkind. No one has been called out of their name or otherwise putdown. We're having a discussion. Nice try LV.

Understood Unstop.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ps that was just what came to my mind, so maybe ur right. and the way you worded my crappy analogy was alot more clear. lv101 thanks i do keep in mind i started a topic which both sides feel strongly about,so i have to have thick skin. plus i know ppl have good motives or at least not bad motives.but thanks for ur concern

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    we all would hopefully agree that rape in bad, but if a women gets pregnet does it no longer a crime because a child now has life.
    no rape is a crime and lying is a sin.....USR

If you learned to punctuate..

People might be able to read what you write..

We all would hopefully agree that rape in bad but..

If a women gets pregnet does it no longer a crime,because a child now has life?

No..

Rape is a Crime and lying is a Sin..

According to you..

Rape isn`t a Sin,if the woman has a Child from the Rape.

Rape is now a Crime..

So it`s not a Sin to commit Crimes?..
     10_1_138.gif

...................... mutley-ani1.gif... OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit