non believers what if your wrong ?

by unstopableravens 546 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

hardly would you look at ur car and say wow evolution design this car well? no you know a person designed it. would you go and focus on theorys to prove

the car was an accident? the point is creation reveals the creator.

Cars have evolved, from their primitive forms. Think about the Ford Model-T, and what it's changed too. Of course, humans designed it, but it had to go through a process to get to their current forms. The Ford Crown Victoria didn't just appear out of nowhere. There had to be a series of innovations that lead to it.

I also don't understand this statement:

okay, i watched the video kind of reminds me of the ravens playing the steelers. whats ur thoughts?

Do football players kill each other? Not quite the greatest analogy you could come up with... but maybe you can explain and share your thoughts. If God designed everything, why did he design predation?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    creation alone is enough that disbelief in a cretator is unexceptable.

Rather than debate this endlessly, I will just say that your thinking then necessitates that an even more complex "discovery," God Himself, must have a creator.

All of this debate can be researched independently. Enjoy the journey of finding answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6fH8cU-MU&feature=fvwrel

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If non-believers are wrong they will have to "pay the Piper"

To understand the concept, every year in the November Watchtower, there is an article of the various methods (cash, stock, real estate, etc.) on how to pay the Piper.

Rub a Dub

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

knowsnothing no i disagree cars did not evolve at all. humans changed the design and made new cars the same car is not going to reproduce and change. lol the point is human design made the car life is more detalied than cars. all points to creation. what does god creating animals with predator traits prove. he desinged that as well i guess the food chain. the football comment was it was an unfair slaughter against the bees thats all.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear New Chapter...

you said: "Nobody can ever judge the pureness of your motives for serving this god, not even you, because of the terror that is held over your head if you should refuse to do so."...

I'm not sure where you get the idea that terror is held over my head. I chose to turn to Jesus Christ for salvation because I know that I can't change who I really am and I don't suppose that others can change who they really are either. starting in the garden man has stood in opposition to God and its been man vs man right out the gate. God is going to change my nature to a reflection of Jesus Christ and save me from those who want my blood, I can't discern terror from God in that.

When the crowds shouted "crucify Him!" they were not sparing their nature (man vs. man) but God in His wisdom turned the tables on them by using their nature to both unite man to man (for those who would believe in Jesus Christ) and simultaneously bring those who would believe into union with God. "It is finished!"

you've recorded the fact that my preaching salvation in Jesus Christ isn't for my benefit (neither was it benefitting the first christians who were actually persecuted for their witness)...it is done for the benefit of those who would believe the gospel message and turn to Him as well. Now, no one is forcing you to turn to Jesus Christ for salvation but you've got to understand that once the last believer departs the Holy Spirit departs as well (2 thess. 2:7)...the world is going to get really ugly (man vs. man but for those who are united in opposition to God)...and then having rejected salvation in Jesus Christ (your flesh and spirit...wholeness)...you will be left with those spirits (fallen angels) who have chosen to work in opposition to God (jude 6-7)...You will be left OUTSIDE the new jerusalem.

I'm not threatening you with hell or condemning you to hell. I'm advising you (someone who has heard the gospel) to please turn to Jesus Christ for salvation because I am persuaded that to your benefit that is the best of your two options as recorded in scripture.

love michelle

• cofty
    cofty

the point is creation reveals the creator.

It only seems that way to you because you continue to hide from the evidence for evolution.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

good points michelle. they think we are in terror. maybe as a jdub because jesus is not ur mediator. i have surrender my life to christ and have no fear about death. esp not terror . i do worry about those who do not trust christ as well,but i have to be careful how i word that because some would take it as arrogance(which its not). like i said before the believe in hell thou i do not like it.but that is what the bible teaches.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit