non believers what if your wrong ?

by unstopableravens 546 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

This: " we all would hopefully agree that rape in bad, but if a women gets pregnet does it no longer a crime because a child now has life."

is amazing close to this to Paul Ryan saying that rape is just another form of conception and is equal to consensual conception because both produce life.

No, we do not all agree to that.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    This: "we all would hopefully agree that rape in bad, but if a women gets pregnet does it no longer a crime because a child now has life."
    is amazing close to this to Paul Ryan saying that rape is just another form of conception and is equal to consensual conception because both produce life.
    No, we do not all agree to that.

No matter how amazing the end result of something bad, it doesn't make that thing LESS Bad.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

mrsjones please dont miss quote me please read the whole quote

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I read your whole quote (there wasn't much there to read) and no I do not agree.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

what dont u agree with im saying the rape is rape no matter what the outcome is?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thats not what you said. You said rape is no longer a crime if a pregnancy results from it. Now you're back tracking but it's already down in black and white.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thats not what i said i was asking a retoricatal question. thats why i asked you nicely to read the whole qoute but since it seems like you want to believe that ,well that ur choice

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

FOr the sake of clarity:

we all would hopefully agree that rape in bad, but if a women gets pregnet does it no longer a crime because a child now has life. no rape is a crime and lying is a sin.

Seems to me that he is saying that rape is a crime and lying is a sin.

Also seems that english may not be his/her first language, yes?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Could be PS but it still reads the same to me.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thank you ps it funny how ppl can be so quick to tell you said something but so slow to admitt they mis read something .ooh well thanks for reposting it it is pretty clear what was said

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit