Patterson on the line: Watchtower claims that paying cash bond would cause “immediate irreparable harm and hardship”

by cedars 339 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Yep. Had my say. Not getting involved any further. Sorry.

• cedars
    cedars

Well at least you got involved to support slimboyfat. Thanks for that Ann.

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Mmm Scarlett.

• cedars
    cedars

You twisted psycho.

• flamegrilled
    flamegrilled

For mere oppression may make a wise one act crazy ' - Eccl. 7:7.

Hatred is what stirs up contentions, but love covers over even all transgressions .' - Proverbs 10:12

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

slimboyfat ...

Please take your medication ... 2 of the white pills and 3 of the blue ones.

Rub a Dub

• free @ last
    free @ last

Take responsibility for your own mental and emotional health. No one is pushing you to a nervous breakdown but yourself. Another hiatus from JWN might just do you some good.

Personally I think the mods do enough around here. Each has the responsibility to take care of themselves and to 'self-moderate' no need for mods to police the site on your behalf 24/7.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I am quite saddened by the way this thread has gone, it does our cause no good whatsoever.

I hope we can get back to peaceful discussion, perhaps we should have a fisticuffs and insults corner on the site where people can go and have their personal disputes and leave the rest of us in peace.

• Elephant
    Elephant

You twisted psycho.

cedars-

...you must have resorted to this pity namecalling while in the WT and you do it again now with these folks...

...what happens when you get the boot from here as well, cedars?...

...are you now in your basement in your underwear screaming over slimboyfat's honest opinion over you?...

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    I am quite saddened by the way this thread has gone, it does our cause no good whatsoever.

Phizzy ... I agree.

A person like Slimboyfat must have no self-worth and either severely depressed or psychotic to find it so compulsive to go on someone's thread and act this way.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit