Patterson on the line: Watchtower claims that paying cash bond would cause “immediate irreparable harm and hardship”

by cedars 339 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Cedars it was you who brought up the moderators' decision not me. I am happy to drop the issue.

You told me to "shut the hell up" before things get "serious".

You have called me an idiot and an arsewipe. I have not called you any names.

• cedars
    cedars

slimboyfat

Cedars it was you who brought up the moderators' decision not me. I am happy to drop the issue.

I brought it up to illustrate that your opinion holds absolutely no weight with me, because you can't even apologise for such a clear lapse of judgment.

Regardless of whether I brought it up, YOU didn't need to answer by continuing to rub salt in the wounds, which you are effectively doing.

The fact that you can't find the common decency to apologise is deplorable. I fail to see why I should answer any of your questions on any subject in the face of this.

You clearly have utter disdain for posting guideline 11, and think that your opinion is more important than anyone else's, which is why you continually try to ram it down people's throats regardless of people's feelings. That's why you're an idiot and an arsewipe, and a few other things besides.

Cedars

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

TRUCE, TRUCE, TRUCE!!

You know, the GB is reading this and smiling while saying "Keep it up boys, anything to prevent you guys from putting the heat on us, is good for business, plus it makes our claim of you guys being mentally deranged"

Think about this guys, what if a newly intersted person was doubting and decided to come here for a looksee, would this help them break away from the WTBTS or send them deeper into the cult seeing what is being argued about here?

At least do it for the kids sake!!

NJY

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Apologise for what? Disagreeing with you? Thinking it's a shame a long time poster got banned?

I am happy to drop the issue. It was you who brought it up again this morning.

You seem to think you have your own personal rules. Where you discussing moderator decisions is fine. But if I disagree with you that is not fine.

Where you calling me names and warning me this could "get serious" is fine. But anyone disagreeing with you is exhibiting "threatening behaviour".

• maisha
    maisha

Cedars, majority of thes enoise makers are there for a reason, to disrupt and cause argumentation,

They were never JW's, have little idea of the religion and are very happy to get good people upset.

Mods shoud have a clean out...

• cedars
    cedars

notjustyet

Think about this guys, what if a newly intersted person was doubting and decided to come here for a looksee, would this help them break away from the WTBTS or send them deeper into the cult seeing what is being argued about here?

Which is why a few non-US/Canadian moderators would be handy to enforce the posting guidelines. Otherwise they're just words on the screen.

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

slimboyfat

I am happy to drop the issue.

You can't just "drop it". This isn't a verbal conversation. Your words are etched on this forum for all to see for as long as it exists. You have PUBLICLY disputed a moderator decision.

Either you apologise for contravening posting guideline 11 to me personally as the injured party, or you are in breach of it.

Cedars

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

cedars an individual has to repeatedly break the guidlines and even then the consequence is that one may be prevented from posting.

I also disagree strongly with nathan nates being banned and yes I am contravening guidlines but they are just that guidlines not rules.

edit: you are making yourself ill - please go for a walk or something

• cedars
    cedars

soft+gentle

cedars an individual has to repeatedly break the guidlines and even then the consequence is that one may be prevented from posting.

Correct, slimboyfat has now done this twice on this same issue. You're on strike one.

you are making yourself ill - please go for a walk or something

No slimboyfat's doing that for me. I'm not going anywhere until this thread gets some much-needed moderation.

Cedars

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

Jau For the bird, see Great Grey Owl .
    Grey Owl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit