Patterson on the line: Watchtower claims that paying cash bond would cause “immediate irreparable harm and hardship”

by cedars 339 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I have not called you any names. You have called me an "idiot" and an "arsewipe".

King Solomon has not threatened you. You told me to "shut the hell up" or this could "get serious".

Those are the facts.

I am sorry to Simon for responding to your posts about moderator decisions. I don't intend to drag this issue on you are doing that.

I am not sorry for having a different opinion though. I am entitled to that am I not?

You seem to think that not only are others not allowed to discuss the decision (although somehow you feel that you are allowed to discuss it) but that no one is even allowed to disagree in their own minds. Talk about the thought police!

• cedars
    cedars

slimboyfat

Still no apology to me or Mrs Cedars for all the stress and upset you've caused to both of us through breaking posting guideline 11, rubbing salt in the wounds and getting involved in something that you had no business with. You're a horrible man.

King Solomon has not threatened you.

You've twisting my words YET AGAIN, which seems to be your mission in life. I never said King Solomon threatened me. Read my response to him again. I said he broke all features of posting guideline 1, one of which is the use of "threatening language".

Cedars

[edit post: I might add that I would be perfectly happy to apologise to you for any insults I've used toward you, but until you apologise for all the hurt and distress you've caused to my wife and I - which you've had numerous opportunities to do - those insults seem fully justified.]

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Cedars you are upset by the mere fact that I disagreed with you. How can I apologise for that?

Now I am a "horrible man" to add to the other insults.

• cedars
    cedars

slimboyfat

I don't care whether you disagree with me or not. Your opinion makes little difference to me in that regard. What upsets both me and my wife is that someone threatened us and you, because of your agenda towards me, saw fit to effectively defend that threat by minimizing its severity - thus (as I've mentioned repeatedly) rubbing salt in the wounds. If you can't GET why your actions toward me are so inappropriate and wrong, there is little point discussing it. Just know that your opinion means nothing to me if you can't apologise to me personally over such a straightforward lapse of judgment.

Cedars

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

slimboyfat ...

You must live a very sad and desperate life to keep arguing over stupidity.

Is your life so shallow that you must keep going on and on and on and on ...

Rub a Dub

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

You say I minimise. I think you exaggerate. Apparently you think you are free to dicsuss the matter but I need to shut up.

Has anyone ever disagreed with you and you have not thought they have some terrible "agenda"? I remember when you accused a completely innocent non-JW bystander on a Manchester forum being a closet JW apologist. It was ridiculous, and should have set alarm bells at the time.

I think you are possibly goading me on purpose to get me to discuss Nathan Natas getting banned again because you want me banned. I am going to try not to take the bait.

• cedars
    cedars

slimboyfat

More mud-slinging. A simple apology and I would have happily reciprocated. But hey, you just love arguments and dragging me down don't you.

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Apology for what? For daring to think you are wrong? This is ridiculous.

You are the one calling me names and claiming I have an agenda.

Where have I called you names? Where have I accused you of having a nefarious agenda?

• cedars
    cedars

slimboyfat

Apology for what? For daring to think you are wrong? This is ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous. YOU'RE ridiculous. You're also very selective in what information you choose to retain aren't you!

You should apologise for getting involved in something that wasn't your business (in so doing, breaking posting guideline 11) and subsequently causing hurt and distress to my wife and I.

It's common decency. It seems you have none.

Cedar

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

This is all very upsetting can we all just call it a day and be friends

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit