Patterson on the line: Watchtower claims that paying cash bond would cause “immediate irreparable harm and hardship”

by cedars 339 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cedars
    cedars

nancy drew

This is all very upsetting can we all just call it a day and be friends

Unfotunately, this is what happens when there are no mods around.

Sad, isn't it.

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

You get distressed by the mere fact of anyone disagreeing with you. That's a shame but hardly my fault.

You have called me an "idiot" an "arsewipe" and a "horrible man". I have not called you any names. Neither I nor King Solomon, as far as I call tell, have used threatening language against you.

You said to me:

Shut the hell up slimboyfat before things get serious.
  • cedars
    cedars

slimboyfat

You get distressed by the mere fact of anyone disagreeing with you. That's a shame but hardly my fault.

Again, you put words in my mouth that directly contradict what I have actually said. I am NOT distressed by people disagreeing with me. It doesn't bother me one little bit.

I AM distressed when I receive threats via PM and those threats are subsequently excused or otherwise defended by a third party with an agenda against me without any apology.

I AM further distressed when posters like King Solomon hound and provoke me at every opportunity, repeatedly breaking posting guideline 1 with seeming impunity.

Are you trying to give me a nervous breakdown with all these lies and nonsense?

Cedars

• Elephant
    Elephant

slimboyfat

Apology for what? For daring to think you are wrong? This is ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous. YOU'RE ridiculous.

---

...this is pathetic...

...these are the 'masterminds' behind the downfall of the Watchtower??...

...cedars, you can't even get your own site members to conform...does it insult you so easily when anyone disagrees with your 'all-powerfull' speak?...

...to the poster that wrote that this is quite entertainning on our side...you are very correct...laughable...very laughable...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I don't think it was a threat, you overreacted. That's the whole point. As I understood Simon on an earlier thread, Nathan Natas was banned more for him comments on Ooompa threads than his so-called threat toward you anyway.

How was it any more threatening than:

Shut the hell up slimboyfat before this gets serious.

How is one a threat and not the other? Why do you think you should be able to call me names with impunity? I have not called you any names. I have not said any lies about you. I have not got an agenda against you. I complimented your work earlier in the thread.

• cedars
    cedars

Just please shut up slimboyfat, I can't cope with this.

Cedars

• Terry
    Terry

The EX-JW community is deeply conflicted...as persons...as humans...as damaged psyches and discarded souls

dumped, discarded and despised.

Is it any wonder we sometimes eat our own?

We once were ships moored in calm tides with God as our captain and a sure course charted for all time to come.

Now we are tossed and foundering in our own poisonous uncertainties.

Why?

We have to see reality with our own eyes.

We must make our own way....and...without absolute certainty.

Who must we now hate, disown and disbelieve to be the special flock and blessed childred of a thousand tomorrows?

Like tattered street children we can run riot...act out...smash windows and prove how powerful we are as mere nothings....or...

we can GROW UP and become........(what?)...useful human beings. No cult. No glory. No poison oozing from our mind.

How often on this board I have watched as we forget who we are and what we were and what this means: we need each other.

If we cannot have each other's back---what the hell good are we to anyone?

• cedars
    cedars

slimboyfat

If you have a shred of decency in your body you will shut up and leave me alone.

Cedars

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Scarlett's run out of popcorn and is going to turn off this channel until you two (particularly Cedars) get a grip! This has completely gone away from discussing the very interesting news about the WTS's appeal bond and Cedars' article (and how it may be improved) and turned into petty squabbling. Everybody should go to their rooms and not come out again until they are willing to play nice! There.

• cedars
    cedars

AnnOMaly

Scarlett's run out of popcorn and is going to turn off this channel until you two (particularly Cedars) get a grip!

ME get a grip? Are you serious? Have you read what's been going on?

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit