Patterson on the line: Watchtower claims that paying cash bond would cause “immediate irreparable harm and hardship”

by cedars 339 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    11. Publicly disputing or arguing about moderator decisions

Well Cedars brought it up. I just responded.

• cedars
    cedars

You've crossed the line slimboyfat, and I think you know it.

Cedars

• besty
    besty
    Well Cedars brought it up. I just responded.

irrelevant. both of you stop it.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Seriously Cedars, just in terms of the words used, what you just said to me was more of a threat:

Shut the hell up slimboyfat before things get serious.

I assume you mean on the forum rather than physical violence or anything. But you'd think someone who is so sensitive about so-called threats from others would not leave room for ambiguity.

Who knows, you may succeed in getting me banned. But really what good will that do you?

• cedars
    cedars

MODS PLEASE

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

WHAt is happening?????????????

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

wannaexit

its just us brits arguing

everything will settle down soon

• cedars
    cedars

wannaexit

WHAt is happening?????????????

What's happening is there's no moderation on this forum until the US and Canada wakes up.

This allows idiots like slimboyfat to continue to question Simon's decision to banish a member for threatening me via PM, even though both he, Lady Lee, myself and my wife all considered it a clear threat.

I can't tell you how upsetting it is for me and my wife, not just to be threatened, but to then have an arsewipe like slimboyfat rub salt in the wounds by trying to minimize what happened. It makes me feel physically sick.

Cedars

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

cedars

it is best to try and and sort this out here and now without bringing in the mods or simon. Most here say that they enjoy and respect you, they have no disagreement with your articles. there are only a few voices of dissent. just ignore dissenters for now.

• cedars
    cedars

soft+gentle - you change your tune more times than the Halle Orchestra.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit