Thinking of becoming a JW.

by Kate82 231 Replies latest watchtower medical

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'd like to see the ID patches compared to a few on here in the past few months.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Good point jook...

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

No, it wasn't a divisive thread, Ziddina. It was a thought-provoking and satirical opening post designed to promote discussion.

That others derailed it and turned it into something else is their responsibility, though I give many of them the benefit of the doubt due to back ground, and it's clear to me that the Atlantic is a bigger divide at times than merely an ocean of water.

i see that you insist at the end of your post that Healthworker is a ****l. I'm not even going to use the word. Unless you mean a mythological creature that turns to stone at the first light of dawn ?

PS and if you choose to drive away someone in Kate82's position then you will have that on your conscience, because she very clearly needs the perspective and input that JWN is uniquely able to give. If Kate is made to feel unwelcome or inhibited here, then you'll have done her a huge disservice. If you go to someone for help and they slam the door in your face, what does that say?

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I quickly reviewed the hashes from Recovery, Still Recovery, Nanana, Si1, Elephant, and Kate82 and saw no matches. I think we may have pushed out a searching person. :-(

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Yes.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "...PS and if you choose to drive away someone in Kate82's position then you will have that on your conscience..." Chariklo

Melodrama, much???

YOU might go back and look at ALL the positive posts I made on THIS thread, aimed at helping Kate82.

As to whether or not she is what she appears to be - well, only time will tell.

But I repeat - she's certainly NOT causing "divisions" on this board like certain other members. I'll say THAT for her, for sure!!

I sincerely hope that she is what she's claimed she is. If so, I will continue to support her efforts to understand our objections to the possibility of her choosing to join the Jehovah's Witnesses.

And again, only time will tell.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Again, good point Zid. You and several others were here to help. And there was a PLETHORA of information that was given to her to help her get started in her research. If she STILL was unsure, especially after only visiting with the JWs a couple times, then there was probably very little that anyone could have done to help...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Thx, Christ Alone...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I wonder when/what Recovery will return

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ah...

He already came back as "New Recovery"...

And I think, was promptly banned by Simon. Again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit