Thinking of becoming a JW.

by Kate82 231 Replies latest watchtower medical

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Katie, jgnat has recommended something that really might appeal, give it a try.

• Kate82
    Kate82

Hi y'all

I have been away for a while but im back.

Ihaven't been baptized as a Jw yet, but I am feeling a strong pull towards them, and I don't know why.

I had a seizure (fit) l ast week my first in years (I am an epileptic) I knocked myself out for several hours. Every since then I have felt confused and all I can think about it death, is it my time, is God calling me?? I have always been terrified of death but since my fit I am calm about it, and even planning my funeral. I don't really feel like me, but all I can think of is I must become a jw. I guess tgey make me feel safe??Can ananyone tell me more of these inner circle rules that I can and cannot do after being baptized. And is baptism an easy thing to get done??Also I

is there anyone from minneapolis / minnesota out there? ? X

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Kate in the entire 12 pages of this thread it doesn't sound like you've paid any attention to any of the advice printed here, they are not the answer to your problems or issues, try and walk away from them if you can

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Kate, go back and re read your thread from the start. If JWs were what they claim to be, this website wouldn't exist.

God isn't calling you to the JWs, that I can guarantee. The feelings you're having are natural, they're not from god. Do you think god would make you think of death enough to plan you funeral? I think not.

• Kate82
    Kate82

I feel like I need them. I feel loved and wanted. Please

l dont think bad of me for being confused.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

keep out...stay out. .....initial lovebombing soon becomes handcuffs and detachment from reality......

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Google "love bombing"

Go ahead, do it now. We'll wait.

Then google "loading the language"

enjoy.

You asked for a list of things you can't do once baptized... The best thread on here for that would be your other thread!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/240506/1/what-are-the-JW-rules-once-baptised

• Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Kate, Sorry to hear about your seizure coming back.

My youngest son had seizures for several years. When he had his first seizure he was about 6 years old. I was a JW but at the time separated from my JW wife and not attending meetings.

The elders suggested to my wife that his seizures were most likely demon attacks because I was not being loyal to Jehovah at the time. They used the scritpure in Mathew where the boy had seizures and was demon possessed to back up their claim. We did find some medications that did a good job of combatting those demons.

There are some good medications to help with this so visit your doctor if you havent in awhile.

All the best.

• Kate82
    Kate82

Im feeling so confused right now. I guess I am looking at belonging to something where people believe like I do. My hubby doesn't believe in God and doesn't even like taljing about religion. Ever since my fit I have felt like God is calling me. I always used to be terrified of death; but since the fit I have been more relaxed about it. Im even looking at arranging my funeral. I hope y'all dont think im mad/crazy I just don't really know what is going on right now.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

You sound vulnerable .

JWs are trained to prey on the vulnerable .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit