A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Glander - I also had many personal plans. I practically had a nervous breakdown lol. I just hope this first part if what I think is happening is happening atleast lasts a few years. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

If any still believe in God, with whoever he is, trusting to teach and as Jesus said bring the spirit of truth, if you've believed in that and seen it, if you haven't in awhile, get back to it, if you learn it without anyone telling you, your faith will be that much stronger and it will be a lot more help with what's to come. It might really be like that bridegroom w/ oil lamp scenario if things are so rushed. I will say that is the ONLY reason I'm learning this. If what I say really bothers you and you feel I may be sincere and really seeing something don't wait for me to come back to explain, try to have faith and get help from the only one who can save you and the spirit of truth which would reveal everything. It will be 2 months or so because I was almost done w/ my first project exposing and something that hopefully will wake anybody up who's stuck in the JW, and when I do post in 2 months or so, it's only going to be what is happening and about to happen, I don't think I'll have any answer on what you should do.

I need to try to save my family now on that. I was not expecting THIS to happen. 1 week ago I thought I would for sure die an old man, now unless when I finish learning and researching what I just learned, I don't even know if what we thought was never going to start is about to now....:(

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

I practically had a nervous breakdown lol.

In light of that information, it might be fair to conclude you might not be the most balanced, rational source of information regarding world events.

Again - please seek professional help. Everyone needs someone to bounce ideas off of now and then...

- Lime

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I won't really be on the board much anymore until I'm done with these things and depending what happens. I'll be back to share what I know for sure and confident about. As long as a lot of people aren't seeming to realize this stuff at the same time on their own, that will be a good thing, means more time I think. I just know what some scriptures say happens when this 'realization' happens, so not knowing timing if this is correct is the biggest fear right now. I'm not taking chances and going as fast as I can. Take care.

• Crisis of Conscience
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

hintoflime - Nobody should trust me or take my word for anything. Even if when I return and post it it seems to be the truth. The ONLY source is the true creator. The entire reason for what will be happening is because of this. Also......to put it more into perspective, a similar reaction that one who's been a JW for a long time would have if suddenly at once was revealed it was all a lie, just that shock. This is such a type of reaction, just overwhelming.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

EOM, when it's 6 months from now and nothing much has changed, what will your excuse be?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

While your gone for 2 months I hope you spend some time visiting a mental health institute, you sound like your suffering

from some probable mental health issues.

• sabastious
    sabastious

EoM, your writing in this thread seems to be raw emotion which can lead to extreme paranoia. It seems you have experienced something that has emotionally charged you, this is a good thing. However, you have to focus and not let it consume all energy you have, you need that to be productive in other areas of your life too. You say there is a lot of fact checking to do, write down these logistics and portion it out in reasonable peices. Also, involve at least one other person that is not as emotionally invested as you. This is not suppossed to be frightening. The Spirit of Christ is calm and collected, there is no agitation. Such only resides in the flesh, not in the spirit. Who knows, you might be on to something, but breathe deep and do only after careful consideration.

-Sab

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Once people realize that the LIE-ble was written up to enslave the masses, and that there is a tiny group of people that determines what "speech" is acceptable (and is very self-serving), there is going to be a major shift in social paradigms. Do you like it when the group that is trying to enslave you also does everything to make speaking against that group look evil, even when you are speaking the verifiable truth? And having everything against that group removed from access? This rubbish has been going on ever since Jehovah and his angels got their grubby paws on this earth, and they are the ones behind this mass human enslavement.

And no, Jesus doesn't save. It's right in your own LIE-ble. Turn the other cheek. Be a good slave. Do not hate your enemy (who is trying to enslave you). You speak bad against your enemy, you are liable for damnation. These are NOT Paul's words--THESE WORDS COME RIGHT FROM JESUS HIMSELF! When people realize this, they are going to be pxxxed. Many "objectionable" forms of speech will suddenly become mainstream while the fundamentalists in charge try to criminalize it, and many forms of "Jesus loves you" speech will become objectionable and offensive. Fact is, anyone that reads their LIE-ble without bias will see that Jesus enslaves, and Jehovah enslaves. Jesus prepares people for Jehovah to enslave them--this is difficult to impossible for the average person to understand with the biases that most religions place on us.

Not to mention, who was it that paid a very high price trying to free us from Jehovah? Reading the first few chapters of Genesis, right after the creation account itself, should show that Satan blatantly tried to save us from this enslavement. Again, the churches put psychic energy to prevent the average person from realizing this. They use black magick to prevent us from seeing this, scaring us away from Satan and His Demons. Let the masses realize this, and all three of the mainstream right-hand path religions are going down, hard.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So, really, when, just like every other Jesus-based prediction, absolutely nothing has happened, what will be the excuse this time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit