A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tec
    tec

Good morning, EoM! Just wanted to make a comment, one that Sab also made.

sab - yea that is a better way to describe it, everything has an opposite, so he created the divisions i guess. or identified the differences. it's hard to explain.

Separated light (good/life) from darkness (bad/death), yes. You can see this in the scripture itself that you posted:

n the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth and the earth SHE became chaos and vacancy and darkness over faces of abyss and spirit of Elohim vibrating over faces of the waters,

She became. Not he caused her to become.

Elohim says HE shall become light and he is becoming light and THE LIGHT IS GOOD and he is separating Elohim between the LIGHT(which is GOOD) and the darkness(if light is good, then what is darkness?)

In contrast here... HE shall become... the light.

He did not create good, and evil. He separated the good from the evil that 'developed'.

And the light will overcome/conquer the darkness.

Peace to you,

tammy

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Tragic, EP, with you leaving one cult just to join another: all you changed was the first letter (JW to DW).

Oh noes! WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Seriously, who hasn't rubbed one out to Amy Pond?

He did not create good, and evil. He separated the good from the evil that 'developed'.

Well that's just silly. This all knowing all powerful God had no idea what was going to happen? I made lemon chicken with capers and basil tonight from scratch, no recipe, and I knew that the deglazing from the pan would tend to separate from the lemon cream mixture I was reducing and I had to emulsify if.

Apparently I am more capable at making things than God. Maybe that's why God isn't answering my prayers. I just need to talk to myself to hear him.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Sorry about the Doctor Who spelling.... wouldn't want to offend anyone.

How about DoCtoR WhO? That has a certain...jena se quois!

And my two faves were...

John Pertwee

And Tom Baker

followed by...Peter Davison

Fifth Doctor.jpg

• whiskeysweet
    whiskeysweet

Other than the fact that I love the Doctor, I just want to say on topic:

badfish - what did Stephen say before he was stoned? Who did Jesus say was the father of the pharisees? Why did he stop them from stoning the lady when it had been commanded? What were satan's santuaries if you read about him in Ezekiel? How could Satan offer Jesus anything after what God told Nebachenezzar when he took credit for making babylon great? Why did God forbid idols but tell the israelites to build 'copper serpent' and look upon it's eyes for healing? there is a lot more as well. Why in Isiah did God tell the Israelites he did NOT command for sacrifice and their sabbaths and everything were destestable to him? Why in Jeremiah do the isrealites say they will continue to sacrifice to the queen of hte heavens because when they stop, all bad things happen to them. There is a lot of contradictions even within the old testament scriptures. Could be part of the time it's the true one and part of the time the adversary tricking them?

EOM, I kinda think you dropped a few of your rocks, even though your whole theory is dumber than a box of them. After six years of study, I came to the determination not that any religious texts are inspired by God or Gods or Satan, but rather are stories made my men to keep ( for lack of a better term) men in compartments. The reason why all religious tests contradict themselves is because humans are stupid.

Needless to say, I'm an atheist now.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

I thought you were older than that KS. Another illusion dashed.

Don't be silly, Mrs J: Ol' King Sol is just my pseudonym, so I'm not really 3,000 yrs old.... Sheeze, some peepol!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

LoL, that what he says.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Nerds.

• still thinking
    still thinking

If only you could believe Shamus100.....anything is possible for those who believe...

• bigmac
    bigmac

i cant help thinking this thread would have been a lot better if the writer had omitted the "f" out of the word "shift".

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I predict that in 2 months time, the bible will still be the book of evil gobbledegook it always has been. One put together by mysoginistic tent dwellers and power hungry men.

I predict that after EOM had wasted away from failure that in 6 months another will take up the mantle of 'he with special knowledge' too...

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit