A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I particularly like the implications on the Jesus side that I (we, rather, the atheists) are somehow broken or stumbled or not whole simply for finding no reason to believe in and put ultimate faith in an inconsistent, error-filled book written 2000 years about an invisible asshole living in the sky and his son.

• still thinking
    still thinking

EP...This whole faith thing seems a bizarre part of human nature to me these days...I wonder what purpose it originally had before we ran with it and created gods.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I said before that this is the most ridiculous thread I have come across, but then I haven’t read those from OBVES or Larsinger58 yet,

Oh, hey... UA.... you haven't LIVED until you've read those gems.

Sooo... just wondering here ... this shift thingy... will it affect these people? Or just those that have knowledge of the Bible?

Remote Amazonian Tribe

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The secret is that we will discover a 1960's blue police box orbiting Mars.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Heaven...I think you are not enlightened until you have come to hear about the bible....learnt about it...proceed to unlearn everything you learnt....got spiritual guidence help to understand the bible better....realised that half of the bible is written by lying scribes anyway and is not worth the paper it is written on....dismissed the bible...and made up a new name for god.....THEN...YOU ARE TRULY SPIRITUALLY ENLIGHTENED........but make sure you keep quoting the bible to support what you say. THAT IS YOUR ONLY EVIDENCE.

orrrrr....you could just have a piece of banana bread...

• still thinking
    still thinking

I always knew DR Who was real...

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Dr. who?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Yep...A doctor by any other name is still....DR WHO?...he's real...so are the darleks...it's true..here's one now...

• Heaven
    Heaven

orrrrr....you could just have a piece of banana bread...

Hey, still, good idea. I'd rather hand those Amazonians banana bread than a Bible ANY day, even if I had a Bible written in their language (whatever the heck that is). Could you imagine telling them that if they don't get reborn they risk their eternal life? They're armed. Runaway!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

No no NO NO!

It's Doctor Who.

Never Dr. Who, it must always be spelled out, Doctor Who.

Always Doctor Who

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit