wts made a video about masturbation IN SIGN LANGUAGE, WITH GESTURES

by rebel8 293 Replies latest members adult

• mrsampl3
    mrsampl3

Hi to all,

i just want to share this video, which i made earlier today, with you my friends:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTB3sECYwMs

I couldn't resist...original clip really asked for it....don't get mad at me! :D

Ps. There is 2 prank videos about JWs at my channel, more to come..

• BluePill2
  • BluePill2
    BluePill2

This one is perfect - someone put some background music to his motions that is PERFECT:

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=1m8AFFGnF9M&start1=0&video2=9bZkp7q19f0&start2=0&authorName=

People, this is spreading onto the big ol' Internet - people saying in Forums that a new Internet meme is being born.

These guys will become famous for doing faping movements hahahahaha

I love the Watchtower for making funny things like this one!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Why do I just not find this funny? Am I the only one?

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

I thought this had to be a joke, but alas it isn't.

I agree with Lady Lee and others that they could have signed the words rather than using what we in the hearing community would find vulgar. If I were deaf I would not want my children to see this.

The WT. is an equal opportunity guilt spreader. They certainly are obsessed with sexual matters to the point of coming across as being perverse IMO.-Leslie-

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Why do I just not find this funny? Am I the only one?

No, I don't find it funny either and I am anything but an old prude.

I find it totally embarrassing that I am still affiliated to the organisation that produces such stuff.

George

• rebel8
    rebel8

It's no different than what children today become accustomed to HEARING at a very young age, even under proper circumstances.

Can't say I can agree with that. Despite all the totally inappropriate talk I heard at the hall, I never saw anyone demonstrate sex acts.

They could have chosen:
    -not to make this video at all
    -to add subtitles to a video of someone giving the talk
    -to sign by spelling out the saucier words

Instead they chose:
    -demo

mrsampl3, welcome.

In other news, is it in any way possible we are misinterpreting these signs?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well I find the Watchtower's stance on masturbation embarrassing generally of course. But Witnesses using sign language to say what the Young People Ask book says already I find neither particularly suprising nor amusing.

• Scott77
    Scott77

That’s what I see wrong here... the appearance was the result of very bad judgment, in my opinion.... I do not believe it is the place of a religious organization to address a topic like this in its literature. Others have remarked on the inappropriateness of discussing sensitive topics with children present, and I think that would apply in this case to a non-ASL speaking readership/audience. The very nature of the topic under discussion would make an ASL-based presentation very offensive to many and for that reason is inappropriate. I hope this clarifies my thoughts.
    Quendi

Think of this video as being R rated. May X rated? Just curious, does the Wathtower has the stardard of video rating?

Scott77

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The general consensus seems to be that the vulgarity of the video lies not in its visually descriptive content, but with the Society's sexual hang ups and its penchant for "getting it wrong" on sooooo many levels.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit