wts made a video about masturbation IN SIGN LANGUAGE, WITH GESTURES

by rebel8 293 Replies latest members adult

• perfect1
    perfect1

rebel, I do take some credit for posting the topic about the service meeting topic of masturbation, which I believe is what kicked this off.

In my mind, one of my greatest revenges ever. :)

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Yes, it did, Perfect1, I remember I just mentioned that video more or less as a joke when someone in that thread talked about gestures. The really great thing was Rebel starting this thread. Now it's epic internet history! :-)

• rebel8
    rebel8

Yes, I don't take credit for the find, just for the thread.

And yet it may still be one of my life's greatest accomplishments. j/k

Poster "dismissing servant" found this and posted about it here but I think it deserves its own thread.
  • perfect1
    perfect1

We are a triumverate of awesomeness.

We have brought some measure of justice the world.

I will always have to live with the painful memories of hearing yourg brother talk about the sin of masturbation, but now when I think of it, I see the ASL O face.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

HA ha, Perfect! and Rebel8! Well........at least we made it get some media attention. Milloins of peapole have now seen this epic video.

I just wonder how many active JW's that came to see it on Youtube! I think it was quite a lot of them..

I'm bumping this thread for our nowcomers!

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

BTT...for newcomers!

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Theocratic Sedition: "Every time I think the WT can't get anymore embarrasing, something like this comes to life. Someone's got to make a GIF of those brothers doing the stroke motion. Classic."

Just for you T.S

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Definately one of the funniest threads ever. I showed it to my wife who is still a believer and she put her hand over her face and laughed at how ridiculous it was for the WT to put this up. ASL culture aside (I know this was debated..) but this still seems over the top. A great embaresment for the WTS.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

New link to the video at JW.org The one in the OP does not seem to work

http://www.jw.org/apps/E_QrYQFVTrlBBX?selLang=ASL&selPub=880

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well I think we need to set the record straight on this one: This video shows the stupidity of a bunch prudish men called the Governing Body who feel it is their duty to warn the deaf in their midst not to choke the chicken or else Jehovah their Corporation sock puppet will get sad and who know what can happen if you get him sad enough, and it the same with children toy wizzards that are satanic and they must be warned.

Kinda tell you were this Corporation is headed when the chief CEOs are that lame and paranoid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit