wts made a video about masturbation IN SIGN LANGUAGE, WITH GESTURES

by rebel8 293 Replies latest members adult

• sabastious
    sabastious

This isn't real, IT'S NOT YOU CAN'T TELL ME IT IS! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Sab

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I bet there is a GB that watches the video a couple of times a day and puts it on a big screen and in slow motion at the real spicy part just to get his thing hard, and work it,, he may even have a crush on the young man in the video.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I wonder if some of those SLA gestures include a tissue wipe clean for after the climax of stimulation?

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Gadzooks! I couldn't finish watching this crazy video...but the second guy, the one that looks like Lou Diamond Phillips, really seems to make believable facial gestures too! Hahaha...I notice he is wearing a wedding ring..

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

The other thing about interpreting is the body movement and facial expression. It isn't just about the signs themselves. People who use sign language and very physical when communicating with each other. The manner in which you express the sign (body and facial expression) add to the meanign of the sign just like you saw the second signer use.

example. You can stell a child to sit down now. Or you can tell them to SIT DOWN NOW! The hand signs are exactly the same but delivered with great force in the 2nd (with caps)

There are times to really get into the emotion of a sign and times to back off. The second signer got right into it and personally I still think he went too far with the facial expressions. Even if you are going to sign the words you can lessen the impact of them by limiting the body and facial expressions.

I still think this is way to graphic for children. Just as we have easier ways of saying things that mean the same thing so too when signing.

My wild guess here is that signer #2 is actually a deaf person or was raised by parents who were deaf and therefore does not realize the impact of this video on a hearing population. I still can't see any JW who is deaf that I know standing up and signing like this in the KH

• unshackled
    unshackled

Wait, so this isn't a Ricky Martin video?

• sd-7
    sd-7

I didn't find it funny, really. I mean, I get that in sign language, people might choose to be more expressive when signing, but given the seriousness of the subject matter from the JW point of view, and given the generally monotone/neutral readings I've heard in the Society's MP3 recordings of the literature, I can't understand why they wouldn't just have the person sign it without an excessive variation in emotion like that second guy in this video. There can be some, but it reached a point where it seemed like the guy was being melodramatic to me. And I just never understood that, why the Society chooses melodrama so often in its visual depictions of things. At least while I was still in, I mean.

--sd-7

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Wait... I'm confused. The first brother guy used two quick strokes and the second brother used three slower strokes... so what's the official American Sign Language gesture for male masturbation? Is it 2 strokes or 3? And what's the correct speed for these strokes???

• jeanpicard
    jeanpicard

The reason they didn't sign it with less emotion is because that wouldn't be the most accurate sign language. ASL is a language just like English or Spanish or any other, and someone who signs with less emotion is the same as someome who doesn't speak English very well. And spelling it wouldn't be the most accurate way to sign it--many of the Deaf don't know English words becuase they are two completely different languages.

It's also important to remember that these videos aren't used at hearing meetings. There are actually congregations where the only language used is ASL and they use sign language versions of the same publications that are studies at hearing meetings. So those who are there know the nature of the language, so when they see things like this, they're not surprised. It's just the nature of the language, and if a hearing person were uncomfortable with it, they likely wouldn't have chosen to join a sign language congregation in the first place.

Of course, I've been in a sign language congregation for five years, and I admit that I still find these videos amussing, but who wouldn't? If you really want to see a creepy one, watch the Chapter on molestation on the Learn from the Great Teacher DVD. But, keep in mind that there really is no better way to sign it.

• Nambo
    Nambo

"No daddy I wasnt, Iam teaching myself sign language so I can reach the deaf with Jehovahs message"

Regarding the actual message the Watchtower speaks on Gods behalf, did anyone actually get any help from Jehovah on this matter or know someone that did?

I consider religions are too put people off of God, when a person prays to God to help him stop bashing the Bishop, and nothing ever happens, does this make a person Love God more?, or does the person think God obviously doesnt care about them because they practise this "terrible" sin, so they go and commit suicide instead, and I say that, convinced some have over this issue.

When I first came in, I remember reading an article about a Brother who had cut his genitals off because of this, when people are told this and then read the scripture about it being better to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, or one hand you can see how one could think that is what God wants.

Through my personal experience I wonder if the scripture to "deaden your members" is actually a command to go and have a Wank because I never came across another way of stopping the constant, year after year, non stop sexual desire.

(no puns were harmed during the making of this post).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit