wts made a video about masturbation IN SIGN LANGUAGE, WITH GESTURES

by rebel8 293 Replies latest members adult

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Next week: "How Let A Child Molester Off With Just Private Reproof" in Semaphore.

Who other than god's only true organization could "reach around" to so many.

• Scully
    Scully

I should ask my deaf very Christian relative to evaluate this video.

Those signs are not subtle at all, are they??

I tried to look up the word "masturbate" in the online ASL resources. "No results".

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Every time I think the WT can't get anymore embarrasing, something like this comes to life. Someone's got to make a GIF of those brothers doing the stroke motion. Classic.

• rebel8
    rebel8

It also looks like they are getting splashed with liquid and wiping it off with disgust.

ROFL

Every time I think the WT can't get anymore embarrasing, something like this comes

;) This could be the next Sparlock scandal.

Do these geezers have no sense in their heads? For prunes so worried about their public image, they surely have no clue about how to manage it.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition
    It also looks like they are getting splashed with liquid and wiping it off with disgust.
    ROFL

OMG LOL!!!!!!! Wow!!!

• rebel8
    rebel8

It does, right? It's not just me?!! And the whole pump/wipe action repeats itself?

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition
    It does, right? It's not just me?!! And the whole pump/wipe action repeats itself?

LOL, Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!

• rebel8
    rebel8

I am laughing my ass off. This is freaking hilarious.

Watchtower dogma meets American Pie

Next week: "How Let A Child Molester Off With Just Private Reproof" in Semaphore.

LOLOLOLOL!

• perfect1
    perfect1

I find the double finger female action to be worse than the pumping.

Ewww. So obscene.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

The second kid looks like Lou Diamond Phillips which is kinda freaky considering La Bamba was on TV earlier tonight. I'm gonna have this picture of Richie Vallens telling me I'm a jerkoff in my sleep tonight.

On another note, and this probably exposes my own ignorance, but if a person is deaf, why not simply put out a video with subtitles? I know the WT is ignorant of how humorous people find them but man it rubs me(no pun intended) sometimes how they just open the door and invite humour.

edit post :btw that second Lou Diamond looking kid was REALLY into it!!! You can tell either he was enjoying himself and is a undercover troll, or was really kissing butt!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit