She refused to Return His Calls After a First Date, Then in Rage, He Rants Out, Very Revealing

by Scott77 254 Replies latest social relationships

• Scott77
    Scott77

Can I get his number? It's not often you find a right AND left brained guy!
    NewChapter

Hello NC,

So Mike is ok with you? No issues?

Scott77

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Iam just curious. Please, are you saying in other way that women should not be proactively looking for a man or take initiative to speak out about their feelings toward potential men? Also, are you stating that a woman would be just keep quite and wait for a man to take the initiative hoping for either a positive or a negative or or perhaps a no response on the part of the woman?

No. Women can do what they want to do.

I like men who genuinely like the feminine gender and don't feel threatened by it.

• Glander
    Glander

on a sales trip to Miami, my rep took me to Gloria Estefans restaurant right on the main drag. I loved the food, including the plantain, black beans and rice, etc. after that I sought out Cuban restaurants whenever I was in Florida.

Similar to Mexcican food in some ways.

Hey, you guys are a bad influence. I just realized i am participating in a rude hijacking

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Scott, I just saw your PM a while ago.

• caliber
    caliber

A person must be proactive , responsive to cause a relationship to progress I would strongly assume.

the triangle which makes love flourish

1. Intimacy – Which encompasses feelings of attachment, closeness, connectedness, and bondedness.
    2. Passion – Which encompasses drives connected to both limerence and sexual attraction.
    3. Commitment – Which encompasses, in the short term, the decision to remain with another, and in the long term, the shared achievements and plans made with that other

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOHdZKDldIg&feature=relmfu

File:Love-triangle.jpg

• smiddy
    smiddy

I read the e-mail mike wrote but not all of the responses it has received.

My first reaction is it reminded me of the movie john boy (the waltons ) was in, was his name richard thomas ? based on a real life event that led to stalking protection for victims in california.It was achilling movie.

smiddy

• ZeusRocks
    ZeusRocks

What an absolute creep. There's little doubt he might have let some of his real personality through on the date which would have given her warning signals. The fact he feels he is entitled to an explanation for not returning his calls after one date shows what a pathetic specimen of a man he is. Commonsense would dictate she isn't returning your calls because she doesn't want to go out with you again or even see you again. Move on.

I find it amusing that some men are so insecure these days because a lot of women are no longer taking their crap and do not look to them for happiness and security anymore. Men seem to be so threatened by the fact that they are not needed anymore, they way they use to be.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    A person must be proactive , responsive to cause a relationship to progress I would strongly assume.

I don't think Scott meant being proactive in relationships, Cal. I think he meant in being on the hunt for one. I don't believe in being on the hunt for one is a good idea. To each his own though. I think nice guys like Flipper and Rabbit, it worked out for, but I think women do far worse when they hit dating sites and go trying to force life to give them their dreamboats.Plus, people will often become what they think you want, but sooner or later, they will have to be themselves again.

Ever hear of the Lonely Hearts killers? There was a movie made based them called The Honeymoon Killers.

• caliber
    caliber

I don't think Scott meant being proactive in relationships, Cal. I think he meant in being on the hunt for one. I don't believe in being on the hunt for one is a good idea.

Being "on the hunt" sounds like desperation ... but does not someone have to decide at some point" to pursue "the idea

of becoming

boyfriend --- girlfriend

So is not the precedent set....that the men must take the iniative .. he must take the leadership role then in seeking a relationship .. right ?

....is it not that conifidence in taking the lead ( being proactive ) that is super attractive and appealing to most women ?

Yet later in years leadership and headship get less favourable reviews

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Only if the feelings are reciprocated by the woman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit