Anonymous Message to Watchtower

by jwleaks 343 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• talesin
    talesin

Just let it go James. In my experience, Cedars likes to work alone, or with those who are 'high profile'.

tal

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon
    Some of us go about our business discreetly, especially when trying to open a dialogue between a charity, the police, and an international hacker group. Fool.

Wow. Never realised you were such a big cheese. Good luck with the negotiations. I thought you liked transparency? Apparently not if it involves you. You could have blanked out the names of the key contacts. And you will recall I posted my emails because there was nothing to hide in them. I promised to keep everyone posted and i did. It would have been courteous to at least say do you mind if you do this. And actually if you look at this thread most people here will disagree with your actions even if i think they are right to do so. Well, mostly.

So way to go on making that decision for everyone. I discussed and debated on this thread. Contacted a charity to seek their view. They have contacted the British Police who would only have acted if there was a threat to British Children. This is a US company so they may have informed the US authorities. And so if they did? Like they don't already have people looking at the activities of anonymous and trying to shut them down. Like WTBTS legal have not already been in touch with them about this. Nothing would or will happen. Clearly these folks are better at hacking than the law enforcement people at finding them.

What did you do? Contacted the charity and supposedly the hacker group and the police to make some offer to them that many on this board will clearly disapprove of. Arrogant indeed.

Stop whinging? Good call Cedars. You are not even half as clever as you are handsome looking.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Glory Whore.

• cedars
    cedars

Anything else to add jamesmahon, or are you done?

Cedars

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

King Solomon, With what evidence would the authority to issue the subpoena the Watchtower?

Even so, do you think the Watchtower would surrender it? The Watchtower would file motion and fight with everything they have . Been there done that!

We would not have this discussion period if everything work like texbook. The Watchtower do not have any regard for any rule or any of their follower's welfare.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Cedars:

• cedars
    cedars

That's just charming Witness My Fury.

It's interesting you were telling us before about Glory Whores. Are you now giving us a demonstration of how to be an Attention Whore?

Cedars

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon

By dragging this out, any ounce of dignity or credibility you may have had is unravelling further. You could have taken pride in initiating contact with the NSPCC and "testing the water" with them, so to speak. Instead you lambast me for seizing the initiative and contacting them with a view to pursuing a course that you now admit is in both our interests. What a joke!

Ah come here duck. Give us a hug. You do whatever makes you feel a big man now diddums. Go and play with your important friends now love. They will make you feel special.

On a serious note I hope your plan works, even if your behaviour was ignorant and you don't think I have an ounce of dignity or credibility.

Such fun.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Check my post count, ...er I dont think so.

You mean well Cedars, I understand that. But your social skills absolutely suck. You dont know when to STFU and like to make sure everyone knows that you will absolutley positively and without mercy have the last word. I find it very sad to behold and off putting.

Other than that, you do a fine job so carry on regardless.

• cedars
    cedars

Anything else jamesmahon?

Once you get going, you don't stop do you! You're just like one of these....

duracell bunny

On a serious note, it would have been nice to work with you on this. Unfortunately I have serious question marks over your judgment.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit