Anonymous Message to Watchtower

by jwleaks 343 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• james_woods
    james_woods

Just as an aside question - wonder why the original poster has not been back here to explain or defend himself?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

He's seen we are a bunch of incompetent nutters and has cleared off, ... most likely.

• cedars
    cedars

Witness My Fury - thanks so much for the sage advice.

Obviously your social skills are well honed, and your messages are full of grace and dignity. Nevertheless, here's a thread that you might benefit from reading and meditating on when you get a moment...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/229479/1/Why-get-personal-when-discussing-a-topic

Cedars

• james_woods
    james_woods
    He's seen we are a bunch of incompetent nutters and has cleared off, ... most likely.

Either that or (as I suspect) - it was spam.

• flipper
    flipper

Well, in getting back to the original INTENT of this thread which is to support the Anonymous organization's efforts to expose WT society criminally negligent conduct by whatever means possible - here is the link once again to read of WHAT the Anonymous people are doing as of right now to expose the WT society. Very interesting read I highly recommend reading. Link is : http://pastebin.com/3Nitc/TLF.

James Mahan - Perhaps you should start another thread of your own making to promote your ideas of why the 23,000 pedophile list shoul;d not be revealed and why organizations such as Megan's law are NOT adequate to protect child abuse victims. If you think everyone should just stay silent, just state that on your thread. Why keep hi-jacking this thread designed to expose the WT society. Unless you really don't want the WT society exposed . One reason you'd keep coming on here derailing this thread. Just my opinion of your motives. I may be right, may be wrong - but your insistence on proving your point has gotten just a wee bit excessive for me to think your motives are good

• Bella15
    Bella15

Unlike many of us, CEDARS takes action ... and I thank him for that ...

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon
    On a serious note, it would have been nice to work with you on this. Unfortunately I have serious question marks over your judgment.

Oh please Cedars let me in your gang. I'll be a good patsy and roll over when you tell me and agree with everything you say. I will not have any of my own judgement anymore I will just listen to you oh wise master. I promise I will never waz on the carpet and always believe everything you read me from the Daily Mail. God save our German Queen!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Mr. Mahon, you are accomplishing nothing here except alienation.

• cedars
    cedars

jamesmahon

Just keep banging your drum, we're here all night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BQITyhgUCM

Cedars

• Bella15
    Bella15

SHAME the pedophiles by putting their names for the PUBLIC to see ... they are NOT more than my Lord JESUS that was put to shame in public to SAVE us.

CEDARS thank you very much for all your efforts ... my niece was sexually abused by JWs in El Salvador, and I myself was able to escape from one, everytime I saw this man at the assemblies I want to yell at his face the kind of hypocrite he was ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit